*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313453-The-Wedding-Poem
by Maxium
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1313453
Wedding on the Beach. Children and family.


The Beach Wedding Poem

The beach is where I go when I can.

Fun plans, a wedding plan; yea the beach is where I go, every time I can. Sun up to sun down, motor boats, sail boats, swimming and salt water all around. Sea side walks, treasure hunts, sun worshiper’s and a dolphin swimming up and down.

Children playing, parent’s laughter, the sun shines sparkling off the sand. I hear sea gulls and see them flying so close, then land.

Kites flying up and up, twirling, swirling and moving farther from the land; then notice a child laughing when the string breaks and kite goes whirling like a free bird, flying to distant land.

The beach is where I go when I can.

A beach wedding and family: Hawaiian shirts, beach ball and chairs, a setting for happiness the whole family to share. Altogether, our array of colors, an arrangement by the sea, it’s in the prominent place, you'll find my bride and me. Like the beach waves that beat the sea shore, continually, no matter what gale may blow...Our love will be everlasting - with God’s help we will grow.

Today, tonight and for-ever, lets meet at the beach, ever so often when we can.


© Copyright 2007 Maxium (mreed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313453-The-Wedding-Poem