*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314626-Life-at-the-park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liv
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1314626
I don't really know what this is. I was at the park and it just came out, I guess.
    The park is full of life, in all forms of the word. Observing peoples words of frustration, lies and hoplessness mingled with the cries of happiness and excitement. Children giggling, swings creaking and water flowing, Bike tires spinning 'round, conversations at full force, all while hiding the real emotions. Their world's eased by the coolness of others, their problems erased by serene beauty. The sun's rays beating down, the bees buzzing by, the crunch of feet in the sand.
Mothers walking, fathers talking, children playing, college kids laying. All inside their innermost thoughts. Bikinis and bums, shirtless and free, the calm of the fountains, the banging construction, thet all float together. People all here out of thoughtless confusion, wondering what makes them be.
    A species gathered around a watering hole. The community together. Watching, waiting for something better, in them, around them, and for them. All while what they seek is right here in front of their unknowing faces.
    Togetherness, oneness, life, freedom and joy. Only to leave here in search of an answer, the one we've watched come and go.
© Copyright 2007 Liv (laulis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314626-Life-at-the-park