*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315000-BABY-FACE-MY-PET-LAMB
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1315000
Baby lamb who got too big and found a new home.








BABY FACE MY PET LAMB

My Uncle Maynard lived on a farm. He had a big, red barn. He had a momma sheep. She had twin lambs. I wanted to take a lamb home with me. I wanted to take care of it. I would have to feed it. I would have to play with it. This would take a lot of time. I named my lamb Baby Face. It was so tiny and cuddly. I put it into my yellow wagon. I pulled my wagon all the way home. My daddy helped me fix the lamb a bottle. Baby Face liked her milk warm. She was the best gift ever. I fed her every morning and every evening. She would play out in the grass all day long.
When I got home from school, Baby Face and I played in the daisy field. We would run and jump. We took turns chasing one another. She could run really fast. She liked to knock me down. She loved it when I chased her.

Baby Face was getting bigger and bigger every day. One day she was too big for me to play with. Baby Face was bigger than me. She liked to play rough games. My dad knew of a place where Baby Face could go live. She would have a big, green pasture with lots of grass to eat. She could run and play with other lambs.

On a bright, sunny Saturday, we put Baby Face in the back of my daddy’s old truck. We drove to a beautiful farm with lots of animals. Baby Face ran to join the other lambs. She liked her new home.

As my daddy and I drove away from the farm, I looked back one last time. I wiped away a tear. I already missed her. Now Baby Face has new friends in her new home. I’m glad she has friends to play with. Baby Face is one happy lamb.



© Copyright 2007 Patty Lou (psims at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315000-BABY-FACE-MY-PET-LAMB