*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1318563-A-Room-With-Three-Views
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1318563
A very short story, from a novel in stories I'm working on.
                              A ROOM WITH THREE VIEWS


The elevator opened and a couple got out. He followed her down the hall to her room. The man was in his early twenties, tall, well-tanned, and heavily built. He had short brown hair and a brown mustache. The woman was older, maybe thirty— five, she was tall also and very pretty. Her hips gently swayed as she walked. Her long blonde hair stopped just above her waist. They made a fine looking couple.

The elevator opened and we got out. I followed Amanda down the hall to her room. She was older than me, but she was still pretty and sexy as hell. She had long blonde hair, which stopped just above her ass. She had the most perfect ass 1 ever seen. My stomach churned with desire as I watched her hips gently swaying as she walked.

The elevator opened and we got out. Charlie followed me down the hall to my room. He was just my type, tall and dark, with muscles everywhere. He was a lot younger than me, but I could tell by the way he moved he would be good in bed. I could feel him watching me as I walked; it was making me hot as hell.

It was very late. The man closed the door, real quiet like and walked down the hall. He ran his hand though his messed up hair and pushed the button for the elevator. I was very jealous of him. I knew he’d gotten lucky, luckier than I’ll ever get. The elevator opened and he got on.

I gently closed the door so I wouldn’t wake her. I walked to the elevator and waited impatiently. I wanted to get the hell out of there. You lying, no good son of a bitch, I thought. You swore to Cassie you would never cheat on her and what the fuck did you do? You hopped in bed with the first woman who offered. The elevator opened and I got on.

It was very early. The woman closed the door and walked down the hall. She flicked a strand of hair back from her face and pushed the button for the elevator. She looked perfect, her clothes, her hair, her makeup, everything. I wish just once I could have a woman like that. The elevator opened and she got on.

I closed the door and walked down the hail to the elevator. I knew I looked awful; I’d only slept three hours. When are you ever going to learn, I thought. It’s the same way every time, you want it just as much as he does, then the next day you feel like shit. When the fuck are you ever going to learn? The elevator opened and I got on.

© Copyright 2007 jamieb75 (jameswbrent2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1318563-A-Room-With-Three-Views