*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1318723-Draco-And-The-Muggle-1-The-Cemetery
by Skater
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1318723
The Purebloods Complete Guid To Falling In Love With A Muggle~Draco Malfoy~ 1~The Cemetery
OK so info.
Well your name is Zura Leiman
you are 16, you are a muggle, you live in the U.S.A. in Wisconsin (Or any other place in the U.S. if you want). Your parents are dead you live with your 20 year old brother.
You have Long medium to dark blond hair you are 5'2'' have sea green eyes, you are...well lets put it this way, your a small person, you are short and have a small waist, but you have a big chest think D's. Oh and curvy hips but you are a small person OK? You don't care what people think and your really not scared of almost anything. Your fun and you have a bubbly personality that most people sometimes don't understand. Your a very daring person, always willing to try something once. Your brother's name is Jason Leiman.
Well people I think that's it, if you think I forgot anything message me!
Oh yeah and by the way you hate your neighbor's!
You'll know what I mean later.



                                                    PART ONE
                                                THE CEMETERY
                               
You were walking through the cemetery, it was a warm summers night with a hint of a soft breeze ruffling your hair. You look up at the big bright moon shining down on everything around you leaving a soft light just enough for you to see around in. You look at your watch and the light-up hands telling you that it was just past midnight. Oddly enough walking in the cemetery at night by yourself was one of your favorite hobbies and something you did very often. Most people thought you were insane when you told them that. Thinking back to it it all started when you were just a little kid and your pet rabbit had died and you had become very afraid of death yourself. But then your mother had told you that there was nothing to be afraid of, that death was just something unavoidable and that you shouldn't worry about it. She said that with every life that was taken away there was one more born. So one night a week or so later you asked your parents to take you to where the dead people were so you could see for yourself that death wasn't so bad. So that's when they took you and your brother to a cemetery in the middle of the night with flashlights and your parents read all the beautiful words on the head stones and after that you just fell in love with all of it.
Now years later you were still doing and loving the same thing. Though many things were different now, like the fact that before you used to believe in god and angels, but now you were an atheist and now there were no more parents to hold the flashlights or read the headstones for you. Your parents had died five years ago and you and your brother were put into foster care until your brother turned eighteen and he took custody of you and you both moved to a place of your own.
But that was then and this was now. You and your brother had been living in your own place now for about two years and to you life was pretty good right now.
Although there were a few different cemeteries where you lived this one was your favorite. It was about a mile away from where you lived and it was the most beautiful place you knew of. It was a pretty big cemetery and it was just outside of town so it was peaceful and quiet. Though there was a lot of clear open spots, because it was on the outside of town there were a lot of trees and dark spots in other places. You always tried to stay away from those areas because you were all alone and your brother had always begged you to be careful. He would always say "If I lose you now, I'll have nothing left!" So you were always extra careful here.
You see a beautiful marble headstone and go over to read it.
"My dearest Johnny" it read. "Be good in heaven, wait for mommy there, I'll see you soon my angel! I love you so much!!"
You ran your fingertips across the engraving and heaved a big sigh. Poor Johnny, you think. You look and see that he was only five years old when he died, you felt heart broken for little Johnny's mother.
Just as you straighten up you hear something, so you listen closer.
"Come on, I think he went this way........."
You slowly creep closer to where you heard the talking. (Which of course had to be in the spot with the most trees, as a matter of fact it was pretty much like being in the middle of the woods the trees were so dense there.
"Are you sure he's even here?'
You stop when you hear another voice talking and listen intently.
"Yes I'm sure we were right on his tail the whole time he has to be here!" Say's the first guy.
"Well I hate to point out the obvious, but it doesn't look like he's here to me!"
"Will you just shut up and help me look for him!"
As the pair of men's voices start heading in your direction you quickly skirt to the left to hide behind the bushes there. As you side step to the left you look in the direction of the voices and you see some shadows moving then all of a sudden you hit something and fall backwards and land flat on your ass!
"Oooomph" it felt like your whole backside was completely bruised, as you go to sit up you see a big shadow appearing over you. You open your mouth to scream, but a hand covers your mouth and a body lays over yours pressing you into the ground. You look up and see.....



                                              AUTHOR'S NOTE
Ok every one here's the thing. I have already made three more parts to this story and five more parts to the 'Enemy's at first sight. Something else later?' story, but my portfolio says it can only hold ten items and this is the tenth one I'm posting. So if you would like to read the other parts of either of my stories you should go  here http://www.quizilla.com/users/TheLightOfDarkness/stuff/  Thanks for reading guys!
© Copyright 2007 Skater (gravemistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1318723-Draco-And-The-Muggle-1-The-Cemetery