*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321972-successful-business-man
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1321972
the story is about a man who successed in doing business and his family invovled.
  TITLE  :  successful business man

      I came back home at midnight after a busy day ,and I found her sleeping with my pictures in her hands .she musy have been waiting for me the whole night .i took off my clothes and I joined her in bed .she was sleeping like a baby just born .her face says something important to me .it says that there is no such thing as settling down with a partner soul ,and a man can only be lucky if he finds a good one .that is right because she was the best thing that had ever happened to me during my entire life.

In the morning I was supposed to make the breakfast table but , she was reading my mind .i woke up .i found her in the kitchen making brekfast .i greeted her and get in  the shower .in a few minutes I heared her calling me ,get out baby ,you will be late,and I replied ,iam coming honey .i had breakfast and we kissed each other in cheeks and I lfet .in the way I wondered how does she spend her day.i tried to nanlyse the situation on my own ,but she called and I stopped thinking about the issue .she asked me not to be late ,because she si going to wait for me for lunch .in the office I felt that there is never enough time to satisfy a woman .at that time I started to feel guilty because iam overworked and maybe I will keep her waiting for a long time .that si exactly what happened.i did not come back for lunch because I stayed in the office to fix things .i had the impression that she must have felt something especailly andger and indifferences ,but if she were me I would not be blamed .as a proof I always think that I have one dream and one love to be living for and being late is just something trivail ,and what is important is that I hate being late .i hate being iam ,because I feel something missingin my life and though I do my best to fill up the gap I feel empty .maybe this is the beginning of my failure as a husband.i was scared to loose my wife.i realized that my job takes all my time .while iam sitting in the officce alone among files ,my wife is at home feeling lonely .this has got to stop .next day he changed completely .he always comes in time .but nothing goes on as everything changes .few days later his wife died of a mortal cancer .this was a shoke for him .he has been morningher for a long time .he was entirely broken .he neither knows what to do nor where to go .without his wife ,his life means nothing .as a result he keeps on thinking about her ,and one day he understood that the best friends must go .so he goes on shaving and cleaning again afther a day of sadness .he got dressed inwhite pant and shirt .and walked out .his life changed just as he changed his shirt .in the way he stopped in a park where he met his wife for the first time .he held her picture in his hand and all the memories come back to him.he was not there for minutes ,then he got out of his car and sit in a beanch under the tree .in front of him there was a fontianie of water around which kids are playing their games .suddenly someone threw a ball towards him ,but he was not there to catch it .he held the the ball and send it back to the kids .he stood up to walk around ,but he heared a female voice in the other side .he felt curious .he turned around .he saw a beautiful girl dressing in yellow and looks like a pink .she must have snared him to fall in love again .he tired to get closer to her but she must have been in hurry or someone was waiting for her.she faded away in front of his eyes .he felt disappointed for his bad luck .

He walked out of the park and get in the car and left without direction.he stopped nearby a bookstore where he bought a newspaper.he started looking through pages one by one before he fell upon an interesting advertisement about a big deal in business .he  kept the address in mind and so fast went home for his suit . he came out to serach for the company and he has been shown by someone passing by .he was interviewed by the manager ,he was sure to make a good impression .thereby he was accepted due to his rich experience in businesses .

At that time his life comes back to normale .he works the whole day and mostly he comes home so late .as time goes on he was appointed for a big deal through which the company would make a lot of money .he left for months ,and he did not show up .he was like a fish that sinks in the occean and left no trace .the rumour says that he died in an accident while the other says that he became a successful business man somewhere in the earth .we really do not know what is lie from what is ture .


Questions will remain about his disappesarance .for sure only god knows what was his destiny whether he still alive or he is gone for ever .the company made the investigation and they figured out that  he owns a big comapany and ,a woman snared him again .now he living like a king with his kids and wife .one day he came home easrly by a chance that was a surpries for the family because it is unusual .but none dared to ask him how come ?.he did not metion anything wired ,he just said today was special day for him .therefor he called the family for a meeting afther dinner .afther tow hours they all joined each other in the sitting room waiting in suspense for the boss to get downsatirs .he came down right away .,had a sit and said ;
Sorry to keep you waiting .
The kids ;do not worry dad we had a nice time waiting for you
The wife;you must have something intersting to tell us .
The husband ;sure I do , but before I start I would like to let you know about my childhood .
Asa matter of fact I was born orphan with a family in  a mountainous area.a woman raised me up and when she died I found my self like no man s land ,I had no where to go.
I grew up in the street abd I have never given in fighting against the harsh world .however I successed to make my way through it .i think I was lucky to meet a ncie man frm a nobel family ,.he drve me home and I worked as a driver man for the family.i had a nice time living with that family .i was always singing while walking around the house and no one knows what was the reason .but I was sure that a good opportunity was indoors. As it was expected I was chosen to help the boss in the company.i wish I had been a bird to fly  of happiness .at that time I realized that I have to make few changes in my life.first I determinedto be punctual ,since a successful business man should be on time ,otherwise he will be fired .but the boss was softer an he would not feel comfortable in firing people .he totally believes that nothing lives alone abd for it self .we are all living for each other .my life took another path ,instead of working at home .now iam busy in the company .i should keep a diry for the appointment and I was obliged to check out what is going on in the office all workers respect me ,because I was sympathetic with them .as life goes on I met my first wife by accident in a park she was dressing in yellow sitting in grass alone .i passed by and she smiled to me as we have seen each other before .at thaqt time my heart swept away .i curiously come back to her .we walked around otgether .she was really interesting .she came from a noble familly .she was the only girl that her parents have.but unfortunately they died in a car crash while they were on holidays .we kept in touch .we used to have dinner together and from time ti time we go for a picnic in the sea.once ,while we were walking hand in hand I felt such haromny between us .so we get married for ten months before she died .i had been through bad time trying to get over .i lost my job ,because I stayed home .i was confused to the extent  of wishing to die too.i had the impression that my life depends on her .one day I was inspried with optimistic thoughts and walked out in search of a fresh air.that dau was the bridge for me to start a new leaf in my life .anyway I did not mean to tell about my passt,bbut this should be an introuduction for us to start our real conversation .iam going to ask you certain things are you ready ? yeah you can ask whatever .we are open to any question .

The father ;now you are three kids tow boys and girl .every one should tell me about  his plan for his future .my princess catherine will start ;

Catherine;alright dad ;iam a little confused ,I have a lot of things in my mind and I need to sort them out .i want to be a nurse but iam scary like a cat .i do not like to see blood .like the seasons changes so my plan .

The father :my princess your problem is that you do not believe in your self .you just need to build yourself confidence .you still young and the whole life is before you .all what you have to do is to put everything in a suitable place .



Ronald:I guess it is my turn to let my self out .basically ,I dream to be a pilot ,but it is really a time ccnsuming ,people graduate with white hair in their head .so I would prefer to join the university for degree in business or low .iam sure all the doors will be open for me .

The father:very good son .you got a paln and you should get through it

Jean:I dream to be a famous writer and you my dad will be my muse ,you know ,iam proud of you .by the way I participated in writing a magazine at high school. I wrote a poem and stories ,so the teachers showed a good impression about my writing style.everyone is encouraging me to carry on wrting because it would help me improve my style of writing .i love shakespeare sonnets and plays .i can hear my heart beating while reading them .i think I got a good feeling for writing .

The father:I wish you well son

Few minutes later before the father got up and said to his family:every one of you should keep in mind that whenever there is a will there is a way.never say die.there is always enough time to mend things if you failed ,because failure is a step closer to success.






















© Copyright 2007 majidmuse (moroccanwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321972-successful-business-man