*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327680-small-article
Rated: · Article · Other · #1327680
some beautiful thoughts to success in your life

During my entire life I have never seen some one who is wealthy ,powerful ,but still he is unable to be happy since he has chaines to free his happiness from the brutality of time ,and the meaness of his faith .life can be hard ,and unbearable for somebody who set
Principals for his path in life ,because his disappointment would be great as he comes across corruptions ,and irresponsibilities towards the finest qualities that stand for humanity ,love,chastity,honour .those things has no meaning anymore for someone who blind for his goals .for a womanizer ,he is dating every one who come across his way .what a great joy if he changes women as he changes his shirts .still, he get into bed ,and falls a sleep and tomorrow is another day .but. what difference does it make if gets a phone call from a stranger telling him that his mom in bed with .undoubtedly ,there is no such thing as making a balance .you put your self in someone shoes to enlighten yourself to the reality.life is not all about fun .only fools keep saying have fun .a spoiled man is a victime of this expression.instead of saying that ,you should say :be a man ,though he still kid ,because it is the dream of every parents to make of their kid a real man.theses day I came across a guy in his thirties ,he still thinks that he can play around .i was really embarassed .what he has been doing for years ? .
The distraction of the family may be attributed to to the kind of men ,and women.a real love starts after marriage where people learn how to be responsible ,and it is time to show it .no more space for fake words,and dreams. Reality will lay bare the essence of your relationship with your wife as soon as you get married . a sign of failure would start a the first fight .if a man or woman asked her or he that question :where have you been ? this means I do not trust you anymore .
Great people never get upset :you can go out with my wife ,iam going out of town for a while .it is seldom to find someone saying that .only great people have that nice sense of humor,if you really love someone keep on trusting him ,and never be suspicious ,as a matter of fact to be honest ,and faithful this comes from your determination ,and believe .if someone was trying to snare you ,and you come back to your soul mate ,then be proud of your self ,because you are interesting .you are an ideal .

The date: 3/10/2007
© Copyright 2007 majidmuse (moroccanwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327680-small-article