*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322105-The-GFY-Center
Rated: XGC · Serial · Erotica · #1322105
Sensual, adult, 'do it yourself products' are ready, willing and wanting to be tested.
Welcome to the
"Go -Fuck -Yourself -Center"
aka,
"The GFY Center"
(sometimes better off/getting off, LOL)
*Sick* *Sick**Sick*


Consider this a fucking win-win contest, Boo
Yeah, this is SCARY too so brace yourself!


I sell apparatus to fuck yourself with and/or fuck your partner with. I have over 10K hot and sexy products and need TESTERS THAT CAN WRITE GREAT EROTIC REVIEWS. YEAP. YOU! I need human beings, people that enjoy sensual/sexual apparatus, to rate and review tangible items called dildos and vibrators, freak yo own damned self tools...whatever!

*Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4*

If there are willing participants from this specific group, UEN, please email me explicitly stating your interest to fuck yourself with one of my products and your interest in writing a public review with no copyrights or strings attached to your writing in return for fucking products.

However, since this site is about rating and reviewing, we should be able to work it out that your story, should you so choose, can be linked to your site/portfolio of choice, specifically for WC members.

We MUST abide by the WC guidelines here so stay tuned for approvals.
We MUST post in BITEM format (See BITEM instructions posted by the site moderators if you do not know how but DO NOT post otherwise or you will PENALIZED! FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT BEFORE POSTING).

*Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4**Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4* *Gift4*

If you plan on being a participant/tester, all I ask is that you give me that nastiest rating and review of the item of your pleasure to be posted on my personal site upon being chosen as a Winner of one (1) of five products of YOUR choice.

The juicier the better as this will promote the sales that eventually turn this 'tester's position' into a paid one for the most creative candidate. For now, the compensation will be your sensation of choosing your sexually gratifying product provided by me for free minus *shipping and handling.

Since this Internet business is new, I will only be accepting (five) 5 participants/testers. The adult payment identification is discreet using Paypal. I will put whatever the fuck you want me to put on your incoming package label, lei., Cookies by Sugaree, Perfume, CandyKaneLane...etc. Just specify! Choose something boring like your first installment of a lifetime supply of Ivory Soap. Hell, I don't care!

Rules?
First and foremost, reviews must be as sensual as possible, with a twist of nasty:
*Bullet* Write a review on your favorite adult sensual product currently used!*Delight*
*Bullet*Keep it rated HOT ADULT*Delight*
*Bullet*Keep it at 200 words or less.
*Bullet*Enter your current product review in BITEM format*Delight*


Upon choosing five (5) winners, male or female, I will post pictures of five (5) popular products to choose from. *Delight* *Delight* *Delight*


Product Examples:
*Bullet*Rabbit Rave
*Bullet*Sexercise Balance Ball (balance ball w/huge penis extension)
*Bullet*Butterfly Panties
*Bullet*Penis Shower Head
*Bullet*Sexy Games
*Bullet*Videos
*Bullet*Candy Panties
*Bullet*Bondage Sets
*Bullet*Strap-on Extension
*Bullet*Pocket Pussies
*Bullet*Mouth and Ass
*Bullet*Any sized/color Dildo
*Bullet*Silver Bullets

*Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk* *Smirk*




*Shock* Stand by Judges are needed. Please email me if you are available to judge this nasty stuff. This has the potential to be Huge! We just never know how many people are out there that need products but can't afford them. Here's the opportunity to get yo freak on!
*Smirk*
*Note**Note**Note**Note**Note**Note*
Donations are welcome!
25%-twenty-five percent goes to UEN
25%-twenty-five percent goes to Forums with expressed and proven need.

This contest starts September 25th, 2007
This contest ends October 5th, 2007
Another disclaimer Alert!
Alternatively, when I/we as in Judges deem we have at least 25 qualifying contestants



Have fuckin' fun!*Dollar*


*Exclaim*
Disclaimer: SAFE SEX IS ESSENTIAL TO THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR LONGEVITY, PERIOD! WRAP IT UP. PROTECT IT WHILE ENJOYING GREAT SEX.

ALSO, If you fuck yourself or your partner(s) or let your partner(s) fuck you too hard or recklessly, it is not my fault or the fault of the product's manufacturer or the seller. NOBODY'S FAULT BUT YOURS AND WHO EVER LETS YOU FUCK HIM OR HER TOO HARD OR WRECKLESSLY! Got it?

Please be advised that too much masturbation cause something that I am not sure of. Ask your physician or psychologist and then tell me because I might be at risk too. They are the ones that went to school for this aka Professional.

All I ask is that you use the product at least once and then rest, take deep breathes, maybe even eat something, wash your nasty hands before touching the keyboard and write a steamy ass review with the results.


*Shipping and handling equals the average rate. I will certainly keep it at the lowest. However, if you want your product in an expedient manner, you shall pay the rate for air shipment or otherwise. Normally, shipping and handling for a product 5-10 lbs. is $3.99 to $5.99 but will the gas/oil prices fluctuating like crazy, we never know. I will keep you updated on changes or simply look at the news before and after fucking yourself. Paying for shipping and handling is only verification that you are an adult ordering therefore your credit card information must match your shipping address unless otherwise approved by YOUR credit card company.

Remember, the Product is discreet packaging no matter what...cookies, candy, soap, pickles...you name it!
I wish you great sex with or without a partner or partners.
© Copyright 2007 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322105-The-GFY-Center