*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322279-The-We-have-it-all-Syndrome
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1322279
Essay about how much power we have over our lives.We can make it all happen or fall apart.
We are all humans, meaning we make mistakes… countless mistakes.

Yes, we do have control over our lives, and we have the power to make the best out of it, and the worst out of it.

I could chose to focus on the house I haven’t bought, on the time I don’t have, on the house chores that seem to never end, on the bad weather… and doing that I can put myself in the most depressing mood possible.

We have the power to do that.

Or I could choose to realize what a wonderful life I have, that I miss nothing, I have a home, I have food, love, a family, a boyfriend who has a loving child, people who make me happy are around me, wonderful friends, a job, I travel and have a good time…

We are our own worst enemies. Life goes by fast, so we’d better make the best out of what we have and take good care of the ones around us. Nothing lasts unconditionally and forever.

Make this journey a good one. There is no second chance.

(Copenhagen, September 17th, 2007)
© Copyright 2007 Beautiful Doll Color Blue (marymaia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322279-The-We-have-it-all-Syndrome