*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322528-Tell-me-if-this-makes-sence
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1322528
Something that I can't explain, but I need to let out. And a tribute to Writing.com.
-Important stuff you need to know-

I'm in eighth grade, and still in junior high. I'm trying to settle fueds with my friends, and within myself. I have a boyfriend named Sam, and so many friends, I just won't name them. You can find them out yourself!
I lost my father about a month ago.

This is my story.

If this makes sence, please rate and reveiw, or just email me. I really don't care but let me tell you this, school SUCKS.

My school has been fucked up lately. I go to (sorry I can't tell you, it just wouldn't seem right) the newest juinor high around, only three to four years old. Also known as the rich school...And now the CROWDED school. We have so many new sixth graders its unbearably crowded. The eighth grade class has three different lunch periods, mixed in with the flithly sixth and seventh graders. (Don't get me wrong, a certain few 6th or 7th graders are ok, but in general I can't stand them!) So, as it turns out, my lunch has about half of my friends (lucky the half I am closest with!) and does not include Sam. Neither does any of my classes!

And don't get me started on lockers, we need about five hundred more? Yes that's it. 500 more, all going to the eighth grade fund. Plus don't forget the trailers, aka portables used for electives and a few core classes.

Oh I forgot, let's skip back to lunch for a second. Now, last year we had three lunchs in total, one for sixth, one for seventh and one for eighth. Now their are five, three for sixth, three for seventh and three for eighth, and all mixed up. Third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The best lunch period is fifth or sixth, worst being third or seventh. And this year we don't have Chick-fil-a every Tuesday, nor half the good food including donuts for breakfast and funnel cake, because they think we are getting "fat". Goodness...So instead they serve hamburgers and fries almost every other day...That makes PERFECT sence doesn't it? Then PE has changed too. We're got a new coach known as the "bitch" or any other horrid name you can think of. And this year, I didn't make the volleyball team, the one thing I was looking forward too so I'm stuck in the alternate PE class at the same time but outside in the burning sun on the tennis courts. (A dark green that ATTRACTS the sun light!)

Now that we have that covered, let me explain to you what happens when I go to my locker. But before I tell you, don't think I'm one of those populars who only care for themselves and are hoes to everyone but themselves and their posse. Thank you. Now whenever I walk through the halls, and try to go to my locker their is about 1-8 people surrounding me. They are ALL trying to talk to me or the people around them, and sometimes even are just bugging me because I'll be late. And only once have I really lost my temper about thing (well, only once had I SHOWN my temper) and I sorta yelled at my best friend Hannah because she was tring to talk to me after three or four people had just been bugging me seconds ago about having only one minutes left, poking and jabbing me on the shoulder. (And I WAS late by the way...)

Let's add all those things together plus math, science, history, english/reading and spanish, and all pre-AP (it's like AP for juinor high) classes? Hrmmm? What do you get? LOADS of homework, NEVER being able to sleep because I'm thinking of the upcoming test or quiz or project or presentation. Then more reasons I can't get to sleep are not reading because I can't concentrate on the book, thinking about my father, just not tired, thinking about my "friends" and how they are selfish or rude, or my hair is still wet and is making me all soggy.

Yeah, think about that, then think about what I'm about to say (write, whatever!) I HATE THE WEEKENDS. I'd MUCH rather be in school. I wish I knew why, but I wish Saturday and Sunday just didn't exist. That would make my life so much more easier. Not having to juggle who I'm going to spend time with, having to finish homework, wanting and/or needing to read, and phone calls. It's just too much for a girl to handle you know? And right now as the clock stikes two am (thought I was about to say twelve didn't you!) Writing and reading is one of he best things for me to do right now. And I admit, I'm not the best writer, please some could say I'm horrible! But right now, I'm just glad I can still write on Writing.com, read books or online stories here, and somehow still be a whole person even if I think the world is crumbling around me.

Thank you Writing.com!
© Copyright 2007 danish.flowers (danish.flowers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322528-Tell-me-if-this-makes-sence