*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322943-Ill-Be-the-Death-of-You
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Gothic · #1322943
it's all in the title...
Your first inhale is deadly.
Potent.
This scent you have just ingested works slowly infecting your nerve endings, paralyzing you. As I creep within you, like a nerve agent, I render your existence ineffectively, making you crave for a taste of me.

Your last screams, as your body withers closer to conclusion, are for one last sip of my enticing kiss.
A kiss that is even more fatal than the beginning of this wretched death, yet you know your last minutes will never be worth it unless you sample it. You begin to imagine vanilla, slightly hinting brown sugar, with a whisper of peppermint, however, these encouraging thoughts will not ease the pain.

You seek further fantasies, trying to drown death in optimistic inspirations, still nothing will help.
I gaze into your ice blue eyes, grinning wickedly, and lightly caress your chest increasing your heartbeat to lethal speeds.

You begin to develop a strong hatred for me, although you can't quite determine if it could not be fear that envelopes you.
You cringe as my fingertips tease the last of the feeling you have left and you continue to scold yourself about the ideas that you contemplated earlier.
Yet, I still torture your remaining moments.

In spite of all the agony I have put upon you, you can still feel yourself throbbing for my convergence.
Your survival is meager, you begin to believe, and nothing else is significant without me.
I straddle you, giving you that sliver of me you have pined for, and I notice the emptiness cloud your eyes.

You try to block out the intensity of the glow, as your floating body drags you closer to the finale.
As I accomplish my climax, you draw your last breath, with a smile on your beautiful face, thanking the gods that you were lucky enough to have me before you die…
© Copyright 2007 BeautifullyUnique (beautifullyodd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322943-Ill-Be-the-Death-of-You