*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326056-rose
by chasts
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1326056
a guy gets hit and dies now he is in haven veiwing the mistakes he made in his life
one day chris was waiting at the bus stop and he sees this girl she was pretty and he wanted to talk to her, but he was worried that his nerves would get the best of him but he did and six months later he was engaged to that woman her name was sharon rose.They were walking back from getting her wedding dress when a drunk driver was driving uncontrobly and was heading strait for rose so chris dove and pushed her out of the way. He was run over and died on the spot. He woke up in a white hall, it was so white it hurt his eyes to look at it,the hall had a melody playing it was a peceful song but he was wondering at what lies ahead. So he walked down the hall when he saw a very old man who was dressed in all white. he said "this is where you find about your actions on earth and you will see what would have happend if u did the opposite of what you did .all chris could say was "what where am i, what happend to me i was just with rose". you are dead and you are in the hall of repentance."When you were 8 you and five other kids were at the park and a group of gang members came up and stabbed your friend he died an 4 hours later he bled to death where the gang members left him"he said. "If you had grabbed him he would still be alive today"The old man said while marking something on his clip board.the memory of what happend came flooding back at chris he saw everything in front of his eyes he even saw if he grabbed him what the outcome would be. the old man kept going he said "7 years ago you say a man being robbed and you didnt do any thing how do you think that man felt when he was stabbed for his wallet.chris sudenly felt horrible and he knew where he was going.he asked the man who are you and he replied i am god. chris was stunned.his man was god the man who created everything. lets get to the matter at hand what were you thinking when you jumped in front of that car.all i as thinking was that i had to save her. the old man chuckle"the car was going to swerve you died for nothing but you are going to haven because you were going to sacrifice your life o save her. the only way you can go to haven is that you give up all your memories. all chris could say was no all the memories of her he could not forget her he loved her.god said"if you love her that much you can go back to earth but in another body and you will forget about this whole event and she will never know that you are her beloved all chris could say now was thank you.
© Copyright 2007 chasts (chasts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326056-rose