*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327935-My-8th-World-Wonder-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1327935
My wonder lover who is everything to me, so this a story about him and me.
He was sitting next to me and he looking toward the sky. I followed his gaze but I was soon looking back at his face. Tracing every line on his face and hesitating at his eyes. They were clear and held the enjoyment of begin here with me. I smiled widely at the fact that he was sitting next to me.

He looked over at me and our eyes met. I tired not to smile but his grin, made me smile wider then I had ever. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to lean on him. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. I could smell his smell, and the closeness I felt toward him.

"What are you going to do while I go back home" he asked me. "Probably just hang around the house with the family" I said looking up at him and he seemed sadder. "You don't want to leave do you" I said stating the oblivious but I wanted to hear what he was going to tell me. "Nope, I would much rather stay here with you" he said and I laughed softly. "You have to go home, and plus your going to get tired of me eventually" I said and he pulled away looking down at me. "Never" he said and I smiled wider.

I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he rubbed my arm. Somehow I took comfort in his touch and my head was screaming at how wonderful he was. I was wondering how much longer I could hold onto something so wonderful. Things so wonderful, never stuck around long enough for me. We had been down that road before and he wasn't going to leave as easily as I had thought.

Out of all the things I wanted, I never wanted something so strong before. I wanted him to be by my side for as long as we could hold on. I wanted to feel the support and the feeling of belonging. He was my everything but somehow it did not seem real, like it would fade. His eyes peered back down at me and he grinned. No it's not fake, it's real and I am apart of this wonderful reality.

I had found an 8th world wonder, something that was rare. Something most never got to see but I had found one. Amazingly it stuck around a lot longer then it deserved but he seemed content to stay. He was my 8th world wonder.
© Copyright 2007 ~AzureWolf~ (azurewolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327935-My-8th-World-Wonder-1