*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327956-Cold-Autumn
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1327956
What happens on a cold night alone, watching a scary movie, find out.
She was watching the TV screen, clutching her pillow tightly and her brown eyes were wide. Her black hair tied up in a high pony-tail and her long nails were gripping into the pillow. She let out a soft whine when she saw the guy on the screen go into an abandoned house.

It was a cold autumn night outside and she was home alone. Her parents were on a vacation trip for them only and her sister was over at her Grandmother's. Her friend were at some special family get together and they couldn't escape.

She whimpered more when there was an eerie silence on the screen. She knew what was coming but she was too late for saving herself from jumping. She nearly shot up in the air a little bit when his throat was cut. She laughed at herself and watched the fake blood trailed down his face, she could tell it was fake maybe it was ketchup.

She then heard a noise that distracted her from the television. She stood and put her black sweater on. She was in her black pajama pants and a black tang-top, she was more then cold. Her bare feet touched the cold hard wood floors as she walked toward the front door.

She stopped and looked out the window next to the door. Another crash sounded from outside and she unlocked the door. She looked outside and at first she saw nothing. Then the movement drew her attention and she saw 2 guys kicking a guy on the ground. She took in the sight quickly and grabbed a bat leaning against the side of the door. She reminded herself to thank her little sister for leaving it.

She hurried across the street and she screamed. They 2 guys scattered quickly leaving the one on the ground alone. He was groaning and he was curled up in a ball. She bent down and touched his shoulder. She jerked her hand away at the feeling of his cold skin. Was he dying?
© Copyright 2007 ~AzureWolf~ (azurewolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327956-Cold-Autumn