*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330735-Dubai-Tours-on-spot-machine
Rated: · Other · Travel · #1330735
Lama Kiosk is the latest innovation in the field of technology.
Lama Kiosk is the latest innovation in the field of technology, the first of its kind ever existed around the globe. “Tours on spot” machines will provide various services such as Desert Safaris, Dinner Cruises and City Tours to Dubai visitors and residents. There will also be many more services in due course of time. Dubai will be the first city to have such machines. On the 8th of July 2007, the launch of this machine took place at the Al Bader Ballroom, Shangrila Hotel, Dubai.
The Product Launch was very successful in the presence of officials from the Department of Tourism and other government departments, hotels, corporates and media.
Mr. Khalifa Ali Buamain, Director Overseas Promotions- Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing inaugurated the first machine along with Mr.Kulwant Singh, Managing Partner-Lama Group of Companies, Mr. Abdulla Sultan Al Marzuqui, Managing Partner-Lama Group of Companies, Mr.Mohd.Ismail Al Ammadi, Head of Tourism Affairs Section-Dubai Immigration, Government of Dubai.
Mr. Kulwant Singh headed the launch by a soft speech and a slide presentation of this latest innovation in the Tourism Industry. He emphasized on technology playing a vital role in the development of any economy, and gave brief on the Lama Group and its 10th year existence in the UAE market. He expressed his gratitude to the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing for their valued support in the inauguration of this project.
The machine aims to eliminate hassle on booking through phone calls, faxes, emails and personal visits to offices, providing more efficient and instant confirmation along with payment transactions right away.
With the advancement and technology, Lama Kiosk serves as an alternative for human served queue, decrease long waiting hours, operates on GPRS and also features instant cancellation at anytime with a money back guarantee within 5 working days to your credit card automatically.
After the inauguration of the product, a series of questions were raised as to where the Kiosks will be situated and how many Kiosks would be available in the city? The interest of the crowd compiled variety of inquiries which were diligently answered by Mr. Kulwant Singh saying; that the Kiosk will be situated at all prime locations such as malls, hotels and other various Tourist points in the city. He also stressed that the first lot of 10 Kiosks will be installed by the end of this month, while other 40 Kiosks will be available towards the end of this year.
The event was attended by numerous guests who showed positive feedback and great interest on associating business with the Lama Kiosk. The Department of Tourism and the guests appreciated the new innovation of Lama Tours.

Website: www.lama.ae
Email: info@lama.ae
© Copyright 2007 Juan Mohammed (rexc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330735-Dubai-Tours-on-spot-machine