*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330984-My-8th-World-Wonder3
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Relationship · #1330984
Continuing of My 8th world wonder. I appreciated all that viewed.
I looked out the window, it was early in the morning and again I couldn't get back to sleep. I listened to the birds and I knew you were up at your dorm too. I wondered if you were in a class or if you were just waking up.

I laid back down on the pillow, and looked up at the ceiling. Distance is not an easy thing in a relationship and if it bothered him he did not show it. He did not tell me it bothered him, just like I didn't tell him. I knew it was frustrating on both of us and saying it wouldn't make it any easier.

I changed laying positions and looked at the wall. What about the army wifes and husband, they were gone far longer. They were commited to each other and every moment could be their last together. Suddenly ours didn't seem to bad after all, but I didn't like the thought that I doubted this so much.

I knew why I doubted, cause good things for me never stayed around long. I feared it would all end to soon for my heart. For the both of us but he told me time after time he wasn't going anywhere. I replied back with the same but somehow I felt different.

I finally got up and started the computer up. I logged on and looked at my email. I had 1 new message and I viewed. A smile crossed my face as I looked at the screen, of who had sent it. I read through the letter and it was of course I cute letter of love. He explained why he loved me so much and how I make him feel. When I smile or laughed, and how much he missed me.

Suddenly the room seemed lighter and my heart was soaring. I loved it when he was just to adorbable and thoughtful. I saved it and re-read it. I smiled non-stop through the day, everyone wonder but I was silent. I was surronded by his protective light, and his caring happiness.

Day after day he erased my fears and proved to me he was more then an 8th world wonder, he was something unexplainable. He was something that was too good for words, he was too good for anything less. He was the most amazing person and somehow I knew we would make it.

He proved that the 8th world wonder doesn't have nothing on him.

© Copyright 2007 ~AzureWolf~ (azurewolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330984-My-8th-World-Wonder3