*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331131-I-dream-of-another-life-in-the-world-1
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1331131
My sister wrote this whole series I love her so I wanted to show everyone how much I do
I remember when it all happened. I look back on these days and realize a lot of things.

I guess before we start, I shall introduce myself. I am Lizzie, a 12 year old girl. I don't consider myself a human anymore. I don't feel like one, I feel like a monster. I am an only child living out in the countryside of Pennsylvania but that has changed. Mostly everything has, I feel like I have lost my life. Sometimes I just want to cry. I am very talented. I can do anything from sing to act to play the trumpet and even amazing other amazing feats. My mom has come from a large family so I have a ton of relatives. You'll learn more and more about me. Okay I guess you'd like to know the story.

It all started two years ago. I was a little 10 year old in the 5th grade. I was boy crazy. It was only the second day of school and the math teacher had no more papers for us to do. He just let us talk. Darren, the boy who I loved at the time, well I caught his conversation. He was talking about something. TV shows. He said his favorite was Whose Line is it Anyway. Those words hit me like a speeding bullet. I thought it was another boring game show. I didn't know what it was at all.
That day I got home, I ran off the bus as fast as my legs could go and asked my mom what the show was. "Oh it's an old Drew Carey program. It's been gone for years," she said as she prepared the late summer dinner in the kitchen. I left and disappeared in my room. There I sat on the end of my couch. That's right I am spoiled. I have my own couch. "Drew Carey program?" I thought. I was very familiar with Drew Carey. I watched his sitcom when I was five. I didn't care what my mom said. So I just sat there. What could it be? Maybe a show like Who Wants To Be a Millionare? That night I searched the TV for Whose Line is it Anyway. Bingo! I found it!
"MOMMY I FOUND IT!!!" I yelled excitedly. Boy, right there I was excited.
Mom rushed into my bedroom.
"Is there something wrong?" she asked, standing there with a towel around her. She had just gotten out of the shower and was dripping into my carpet.
"No," I said, "I found Whose Line is it Anyway!"
She looked at me. "Really?" she asked.
"Yup," I replied happily. I couldn't wait to actually watch it. That night, I went to bed dreaming of watching it.
About two days later, I watched it. It was too funny for me. I liked it. So I laughed very hard. I laughed so loud my mom kept coming into my room. The show made me happy. I kept watching it. I really admired two people there. The tall one and the cool looking one. Little did I know the day was coming. Slowly. But still coming.
© Copyright 2007 My world (xxbeautifulxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331131-I-dream-of-another-life-in-the-world-1