*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331572-The-Beginning
by BZ
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1331572
5 girls find themselves facing danger.
Gather around so I may tell you a tale. A tale of five warriors. A tale that goes beyond all other tales and back. A tale of love, peace, beauty, freedom and justice. Sit! Listen! As I tell you The Tale of The Guardians.

Serenity, Alana, Sapphire you girls come in here right now says the voice of an old woman calling the girls to come and eat dinner. "One more minute I'm about to hit a home run and beat these two slow pokes," says Sapphire. "YEAH?! well bring it on, you're not gunno win," says Serenity. "YEAH! We're not going to let you score again" comes the voice of Alana.
"You're grandmother's right." comes the voice of a man in his mid twenties.

"Uncle we're not done playing yet," the girls all moan in unison.
"I think that's enough for today" answers Amadeo.

So, the girls start to head home, but this time they are all silent because they know that they will be hushed by their uncle before they even get to utter a word. As far as the girls can remember Amadeo had never been fond of their companies, whenever the girls try to start up a conversation with their uncle he usually ends up sending them to go cook, clean, or send them to bed early. The girls finally reach the house and they head straight for the bathroom, and as usual they are being criticized by Sapphire about how much they suck at volleyball. Alana answers by saying that she is good and if it wasn't for Serenity, she would have won. Serenity answers back to Alana by telling her to come and say it in her face, but luckily before a fight broke out the three girls heard the voice of Amadeo, and Don, who is their foster grandfather.

"Better to let them go sooner or later before they find out who they are" says Amadeo.
"When they were brought here to me it was to protect them and I don't care whether my life is at stake or not I won't let them get harmed" says Don.
"If you let them stay here they will get harmed" says Amadeo.
"Be quiet the two of you" says Maria their foster grandmother, after realizing that the girls were in the room. Amadeo headed for the door, but then he turned around and said to Don "you're a fool, a DAMN FOOL!"

Then he walks out and gives the three girls a Death Glare.
Maria tells the girls to sit down at the table so they can eat dinner. There was only silence throughout dinner. The girls wanted to ask what the conversation was about, but each of them knew better than to speak at this time. Every once in awhile the girls would stare at each other for some understanding to what was going on, but each girl knew just as little as the other. Dinner was eaten in silence, until the front door was blown out of the way, causing panic among the girls

© Copyright 2007 BZ (dawn-rii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331572-The-Beginning