*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1332433-Meeting-Evelia-Dragan
by BZ
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1332433
girls run into werewolves and vampires, who will save them?
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the girls all screamed at once.
"Maria take them into the room get out the back way" said Don.
"Come on the three of you we must leave right now" said Maria.

The girls followed Maria into a small dimly lit room that they had never seen before.
"Where are we?" asked Serenity,
"what's going on grandma?" came the voice of Alana,
"who blew open the door?" Sapphire asked a question of her own. "Are we in trouble?" the girls all asked at once.
"Listen to me this isn't the time to ask questions I need to get the three of you out of here right now" said Maria. "I can't have you asking me questions now, all that is important is that you are all safe from harm. Now I want you all to stay here until I come back" said Maria.
"Where are you going?" asked Alana.
"Don't mind where I'm going, just promise me you won't go out there" said Maria.
"But but but," stuttered Alana,
"but nothing" said Maria "now promise me the three of you, promise me you won't go out here" came once again the voice of Maria,
"w-we promise" the girls all said in hesitation.
"Okay then I'll get going this door will be locked no one except me, Don, and Amadeo knowabout this room, so you should be alright" said Maria. With that she left the girls to wonder what in the world was going on.

"Donatello" came the voice of the man that had just broken into Don's home, "its good to see you again."
"What do you want Adolf" came the voice of Don.
"I see you still remember me" said Adolf.
"What do you want" came the voice of Don which seemed more impatient now.
"I came for the girls you've been harboring, so hand them over" said Adolf.
"I don't know what you're talking about" said Don trying to play dumb, even though he knew he wasn't fooling Adolf.
"Don't play dumb with me" said Adolf coldly, "where are they?"
"I told you I know nothing of what you speak," said Don.
"Fine then have it your way" said Adolf.
Then, at that moment Adolf took out an orb and pointed it at Don. Don knew what the orb was for it was to extract his soul from his body. Adolf got the orb out and started saying an incantation.

"Ich rufe auf der Kraft von dieser Kugel, die Seele von diesem wertlosen Menschen zu extrahieren, und"
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" came the voice of Sapphire, Serenity, and Alana. Adolf didn't finish his incantation because he had been interrupted by the girls.
"What did you say?" said Adolf.
"We said leave him alone" said the girls once again.
"And who are you?" asked Adolf with a cold voice.
"Why do you care?" asked Sapphire.
But if you must know "I am Serenity Cortiaz" said Serenity,
"I am Alana Moniat" said Alana,
"and I am Sapphire Pinnacle" said Sapphire,
"now may we ask aho you are? SIR" "I am Adolf of Evelia Dragan, and I have finally found the three of you."
"HuH?!" The girls all said with a confused look on their face.
"Why were you looking for us?" asked Serenity,
"why have you broken into our home?" asked Alana,
"and why were you trying to extract the soul of our grandfather?" asked Sapphire.
"You do not know the power you withhold, well none the less it would give me great pleasure to hand you over, so your powers will be taken from you" said Adolf.

"Adolf, what is taking so long?" came the voice of another man, who seemed to be the same height as Adolf, over at least 6ft but more buff.
"I found them Armin, meet some of the guardians" said Adolf with a smile on his face.
"How do you know it's them?" asked Armin. At that moment Don went after Adolf and Adolf took at his sword and was ready to stab Don in his heart, when Serenity stretched out her hands and in a terrifying scream yelled "NO!", and Don disappeared.
© Copyright 2007 BZ (dawn-rii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1332433-Meeting-Evelia-Dragan