*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333619-Kumarswamy-what-happened-to-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Drama · #1333619
BJP-JD(S) government is no more because Devegowda
Why Kumarswamy what happened to you?
This is the question, every kannada asking him. Being a CM, if he can’t keep up the words given to BJP. Then see our politics. Now president rule came, who is responsible for this, JD (S) people say, BJP is responsible and BJP says JD(S), but it’s the open secret that JD(S) is responsible for all these developments. H.D. Devegowda, sadly former PM, must not play these types of silly things. In the beginning kannadigaas became of Kumarswamy because of his plans like ‘gram vastvya’ and others. But later he proved that he is not capable to be a CM, he can’t move a step without his family advice. He cries infront of media, both father and son asked Yediyurappa to keep quiet until oct 3. But lastly he has to resign. Now also there are many bad ganes they were playing to gain power. But they never asked people about this. For them people are their party members.
People don’t want elections now. And if JD (S) says that BJP is communal, then why dosti gavernment started. These are very disgusting issues in karanataka.
If Kumarswamy gives power to BJP, next time he will be the CM and also he would become popular CM of Karnataka. But now Kumarswamy lost his respect.
Jai Bharat Mata, Jai Karanataka.
© Copyright 2007 Raghottama Koppar (rkoppar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333619-Kumarswamy-what-happened-to-you