*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381739-Review---Raghottama-Koppar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Review · Other · #1381739
This article is about the reporters who write only minus point of the films and plays.
Review- Raghu Koppar

This article is about the reporters who write only minus point of the films and plays. Where is the problem and why these develoments are happening. Review is nothing but how the film is made. You can write where they had done mistake. But listing only the mistakes is not worth. Because everybodies liking is different. Many people go to movies on the basis of reviews in newspapers. There are good review writers but some reporters write only negative points. This will affect producers. When you don't know how film is done and when you don't know about history of cinema, how can you write reviews. This question i  have asked to many cine journalists. They are all my friends. They agreed my point. So they must follow senior journalists style. If not they can adopt thei own style. But they must keep in mind that the review is read by lakhs of people. So they must see the film with lakhs of eyes. This is happened in Kannada film industry. After Mungaaru Male  Yogaraj Bhatt directed Gaalipath. But our reporters compared this film with that one. So MM hangover is influenced on the bad review of Gaalipath. So review means, guess is yours.
© Copyright 2008 Raghottama Koppar (rkoppar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381739-Review---Raghottama-Koppar