*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334191-A-Day-at-the-Pool
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1334191
The story is about swimming pool this story in about swimming
One day there was three best friends named Micheal, Cira, Justin. They lived on a street named Lee road. Justin asked Cira and Micheal do they want to go to the swimming pool and they said yes. When they got there the pool was filled with soap. Cira said who did this to the wsimming pool. They was walking around and saw a soap cataner, there was a name that said Brandon. Who is Brand said Cira. Then Justin said thereis a boy named Brandon who lives on uor street why don't we ask him, no that is a bad idea said Micheal. So Cira's mom droved past and said did you havea good time at the pool, and they all said no. Then Cira said I have a plane to catch his next move. So he stikes again and they cough him. When they did it was a littel boy. He said let me go and they said no because they asked why did you do this. Because i can't swim. If we can teach you to how to swim can you stop all of this madness. Ok i'll do it and soi they tough him how to swim and evreyone enjoyed the swimming pool. But there is a horo part after this and bewarwe because I am telling you this because I want to tell evreybody today.
© Copyright 2007 jbryson0713 (jbryson0713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334191-A-Day-at-the-Pool