*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338217-The-Curse-of-Forest-Park
Rated: · Short Story · Ghost · #1338217
three friends finds a curs at there school
A long time ago there was a bay named Chris he got stuffed in his locker for a long time. He died at the age of 25. His school had blue locker and mean teachers. Then 15 years latter there was 4 friends named Kevin , Tameka, Tea and Logan. They been best friends even when they was kids . A Halloween night the 4 friends went to Forest Park Middle school for a dance. When they got there nobody was there for the dance.
Then Logan said there was a story about this boy named Chris he hunts the school down on Halloween night because he got stuffed in his locker every Halloween night. They say he left a box of rings and he had a favorite ring.
When Kevin went to the bathroom and he found the hideout of Chris. So he went to tell the other were it was. So he told them it was in the boy's bathroom and the girls said we are not going in there, why said Kevin, because it is the boy's bathroom. So and we are not going in there. When they went in to the hideout.When they went into the secret hideout and it had said beware of the ghost named Chris.
So Logan said lets turn back, no stop being a big baby, I am not, but you act like one. Why do we have to go in there, because they said its gold in there. When they went into the secret hideout and it was dark in there so they had a flashlight in Kevin's book bag so they had spread out to look for the gold.So Logan found a ring and took it home to be his .That night a ghost came after Kevin because the ring was in his book bag and the only one who is Logan.That night Kevin said why is the ghost coming after me and trying to go in my book bag. So Logan said give me your book bag and Kevin said why because I have to show you something.
Then Kevin said why did you take that ring, because it looked nice, so I took it. We have to go put it back so that ghost can stop coming after me . After we go put it back we can go to class for a test and when they got there they was late so the teacher said why are you late. They said there was a ghost they had to get rid of and the teacher said there is no real ghost.So the ghost came and twist him around real fast. When the ghost was done the teacher said no test today and everyone said yes and the day went back to the real day with no ghost. 












































© Copyright 2007 jbryson0713 (jbryson0713 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338217-The-Curse-of-Forest-Park