*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334749-THE-DAY-ME-AND-GRANDPA-JOE-WENT-SKATING
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334749
It is about a girl name Lisa Grambrough and her Grandpa Joe
Hi My name is Lisa Grambrough and I love to do things with my Grandpa Joe I really love to do things with him like this hole week we are going skating because he dose not know how to skate that well and now the story begin. Hey Grandpa Joe do you want to go skating oh NO Lisa you know you know I am not good at skating well Mom called and said we should go skating this entire week so I can show you how to skate and so he said all right but if I get hurt really bad you are paying me and your Grandma's hospital bill ok Grandpa Joe what ever you say. so we went to the skating rike and when Lisa and Grandpa Joe got into the skating ring Grandpa Joe saw how many people was there and he said to Lisa can not skate here with all these peopleLisa said yes you can don't worry so they went to go put on there skates when Lisa got her skates on she was on her way to go to skate until Grandpa Joe Grabbed her waist and he yelled NO I can't skate so Lisa said yes you can skate Grandpa Joe so she helled Grandpa Joe hand and they skated but Grandpa Joe just kept falling so they went home so Tuesday the came back and she showed him he skated for 10 minutes but he wanted to set down and Lisa said no you can not sit down you are going to practice till you are good so Wednesday they came back to the skating place and he got better so they did not have to come back and he said thank you Lisa for teachig me how to skate and then they went home the end.
© Copyright 2007 tbarnes0320 (tbarnes0320 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334749-THE-DAY-ME-AND-GRANDPA-JOE-WENT-SKATING