*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337705-THE-SCARY-HALLOWEEN-NIGHT
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1337705
about Tia and her friends
It was Halloween night at a Man's house with a very scary sound and a nasty smell and I was 8 years old and the man had decorations all on the door and wall and it was 7:00 p.m at night it was very dark out - side and people houses looked very spooky and mummies was walking around and I was with my friends and her Mom and her a and aunt cousin.
and my friend and her mom and her aunt and cousin names is Raven Taresha Rachel and Sera and my friend Raven was 8 years old like me. and her cousin was 12 years oldand her mom was 26 years old and her antie was 30 years old and me and Raven always went Trick or Treating witheach other every year and she was short her cousin was my hieght and her Mom and antie was tall and Raven she was always nice but I don't know about her mom aunt and cousin
and when we was on our way out the door to go trick or treating and our problem was when we went up to the first house wew saw this Man standing on the porch with a skeleton costume on and a man waws sitting on a couch holding a knife in his hand and flys on his head and hand and a dead person's head was next to him and the man's head was choped off. and the man who was holding the knife had a big bloody cut throw the middle had and the man was sleep then he and the dead head started smacking each other in the head and I felt scared because I did not know what he could do to us. and then Raven started to cry and act a fool.

and the man who was sitting on the couch picked up the head and he stood up picked up the knife and then the man started to look at me and all my friends and there parents then he ran after all of us all the way around the conner and He chased us to the next street and then when we all turned around he was gone so we went back to the street we was just on until he started chasing us then when we got back on that street we saw him again and when He steped up to my friend Raven she said my you please get away from me but he did not so he picked up the head and the knife again and he started to chase us so we ran and we saw this lady and we went to her house and said ms. may you please call the police because this crazy man he is chasingus with a head a knife and he is really scaring us and the old lady said sorry but i can not because it is halloween they susposed to do that so you can get scared but we all saidhe is going to really kill or hurt us and we said WE DO NOT WANT TO DIE so He got closer to where we was so we started to run back to the same street so when we got there he was at the house so He took off his mask and said sorry i scared you and when we all turned around it was the man who always gives us candy everday and he said i really did not mean to scary you that much so he asked them do you mind going out to dinner so they all went out to dinner and they had a very great time the end.

© Copyright 2007 tbarnes0320 (tbarnes0320 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337705-THE-SCARY-HALLOWEEN-NIGHT