*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334795-Antica--The-bleed-Over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Fantasy · #1334795
A world already filled with mystery and magic and a fountain to keep two world apart.
The fountain was falling apart that was for sure. each day Villian would come to the garden and study the statues that surround it. there where 8 statues 4 boys and 4 girls. They where known as the color gaurds and they kept the fountain safe and also was the key to close the gates for ever. long agao when villian first arrive, he fought with these brave youths to gain control of this inbetween world. and by the time he found the fountain it was to late they already sealed themselve and closed the gate forever. and now after so long the fountain it self was starting to crumble and soon the gaurdions will be free of there prison. but right now villain had to think he had no power to stop them from sending him back.

his dark sahippre eyes look intently at the statues. yes the crack where getting bigger. it was almost time for them to arrive. He circle the statues like a volture. thinking plotting on how he was gonna be able to defeat them. with out magic he didt stand a chance. then he heard a noise. on the ground was a chunck of the stone. it had fallen from one of the hands.

He knew the reason for the ditrriation the dreamer was returning. comeing home finally. after such a long absence and now the gaurdions will be place once again in power and keep the fountain safe so none or someone can travel from the fantasy world to the dreamers world.

"yes the dreamers returning" he though scratching his head.

no sooner then he turned another peace fell. smiling he step back then suddenly they all started to escape there prison. then a voice sounded like a loud boom.

"Now return to the world you came from"


Villian was gone




Palmdale, Ca

Sitting infront of her desk in her bookstore. Crystal remembered her youth back when she traveled to a world filled with magic and fantasy. now at the age of 25 she never been back to that world. well since the gates been closed she dont think she ever can.


working her 9 to five job. The though of returning or anything fantasy like was far from her mind. Her mind was becoming one of them the adults that push aside those dreams that they once held as children. how could this happen how did she end up this way.

A customer at the desk waved her hand infront of Crystal face, blinking away her day dream she returned her attention back to the lady waiting on her.

"sorry how may i help you" she said taking her hands and brushing her hair away from the face.

" i was looking for a book about self improvement, do you have any in stock"the lady was short with that white curly hair her glasses didnt seem to fit her face to well. but she had that grandmother look to her.

"yes next row down the aile" pointing in the direction to the left of the lady.

The old women nodded and walk over to where Crystal point. Once again she returned to her daydream. if only she can remeber what it was like to be there again. to be young careless and loved.

O how she was loved, the boys made her feel that love. Once she had everythuing she wanted and now nothing is the same. that magic part of her life is gone.
© Copyright 2007 Crystal Vogel (cvogel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334795-Antica--The-bleed-Over