*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335329-Baseball-In-The-Eye
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #1335329
A boy named Josh who gets hit in the eye with a baseball.
One day their was a boy named Josh he was a empire. One day was a bad day for Josh because a ball hit him in the eye. It was pretty bad. As a matter of fact it was so bad that he had a purple and blue bruis left around his eye. so he went to the doctor and got it checked out and the docter gave him pain medicine for it and the doctor said take two a day.

When Josh got home the pain went away but it was still bruised. When he went to school the next day all of his friends asked what happned to his eye and he told them he got hit in the eye with a baseball and they asked if he was ok and he said he was fine because he went to the docters and they gave him pain pills. During the whole day other people kept on asking what happend to his eye and he got tired of it because they kept on asking non-stop.

After school that day he took his two pills and the next day he felt better so he went to school and nobody asked abuot his eye all day. So after all of that pain and sufering Josh finally could stop taking the pills for his eye because his eye got better. So, after all of that Josh never ever plays a baseball game without his helmet on.





© Copyright 2007 tedley1003 (tedley1003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335329-Baseball-In-The-Eye