*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337792-One-Scary-Night
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1337792
me,my borther
It was about 10:00 when the electricity cut off at my house. It was a scary sight. I was ten years old.

My broyher is the other person in this story. The electricity cut off. I felt scared because it was pitch black.

My brother tries to cut the electricity back on and he couldnt. I was in shock when the lights cut off because it was pitch black. My brother lite some candles and checked on the electricity in the lawndre room. When the janitor came to turn the electricity back on I was so happy he came. After all of that the janitor cut the electricity back on and me and my brother finally had light so we could see what we were doing. My mom came home as soon as the janitor cut the electricity back on. My mom asked why was the janitor in the house so we had to tell her the electricity cut off and the janitor was looking at what made the electricity cut off. He said that the whole buliding electricity cut off because it was storming outside. When the electricity was off me and my brother was playing cards but I was still scared. After all of that the electricity cut.

My hieghts point was when the janitor cut the electricity back on that is why I was so ecited.

© Copyright 2007 tedley1003 (tedley1003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337792-One-Scary-Night