*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337793-The-scariest--moment-ever
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1337793
This is a story about being scared at a haunted house.
This is about when my aunt made a haunted house in her basement. When I walked in her basement someone jumped out of the bottom of the steps. I screamed and started to run and started to run. Next I went only the stairs and someone jumped out of the dryer. I ran, and two of the dolls started moving on the ceiling. I ran upstairs until I was at the very top of the house and started to cry. My big cousin came up and gave me some tissue. she asked me why was I crying. I said because I`m scared of those monsters. WHAT!., she said those are just people that you know in coustumes. I said but if i know them then why would they be trying to hurt me?. Well posotively they are just pretending to be monsters.Ohh! so they are in those plastic things i asked? yes they are called costumes,my cousin said.so i`m not scared anymore because Iplay with those in the store.so, finnally when I went downstairs.so from then on a haunted house is nothing to me.THE END.
© Copyright 2007 dwade0607 (dwade0607 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337793-The-scariest--moment-ever