*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337942-Morning-love
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1337942
A women and her husband wake up and make love
As I woke up I saw the beginning of the first morning light shine through my window. The color play across my bedroom. Pink, orange and red danced upon my walls and bed sheets. My husband lay next to me in the bed. I look at him and saw the love of my life with pink and red hues in his coffee colored hair. I reach out my hand and move a lock that had fallen across his brow. He open one eye and looks straight at me. He smiles and I smile back. He takes my hand and kisses each of my fingers and then kisses the inside of my wrist. My heart beats loudly in my chest. His lips moves up my arm until he touches my jaw line. He takes his time going back and forth from the sensative blow my ear to the tip of my chin. After he does this three time he looks up me. I smile my breathing come fast in to my lungs. He rise above me and crushes his mouth to mine. Automatically my mouth opens up. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and swirls it around. I sigh against his mouth and tangle my tongue with his. He takes my night shirt and slowly pulls it over my head. He looks at my breast and my nipples automatically tighten and turn into hard beads. He puts his hands on my breast and I let out a breathless groan. He rubs his thumb over my hard nub and then slowly lowers his head and puts his hot mouth on my breast. My heart about jump out of my chest. He swirls his tongue around my nipple then pulls on it with his teeth. My muscles between my legs contract and I squeeze my legs tighter to hold back the feeling for a little longer. He felt this and puts his free hand between my thighs. He puts pressure on my secret place and I suck in a breath. I move my hips against his palm so he can do it. He moves his hands to my hip and tugs on my panties. I raise my hips and let him pull them off of me. I put my hands at his hip and pull down his boxers. He kisses me again and puts his hand back to my secret place. He pushes a finger inside me and I moan. He adds two and pushes further. He pulles back and pushes again further. He does this three more times then pulles all the way out. He reaches his hand into the drawer beside the band and pulls out a foil pack. I take it from him and ripe it open. I kiss him them roll the condom over his hard length. I fall on my back onto the bed. He rises above me and puts his mouth to mine. His legs slide between mine and I can feel him against me. He pushes his hips forward and I can feel him probing. He pulles back and plunges into me. The breath left my lungs. He pulles back and pushes back into me going deeper. I move my hips to meet each thrust. He takes it slow, prolonging the unbelievable torment. But I move my hips in a circular motion, a move he can’t help but love, and I can tell that took all his self control. He plunges faster and harder into me. Both of us both racing to the end when my world takes on different colors. My organism was intense. I couldn’t catch my breath. He moves a few more times then his own climax takes hold of him. He lays his head on my stomach and breath deeply. After a few minutes he looks at me and smiles with all the love in the world for me.
© Copyright 2007 fallen_angel8956 (lovewriter895 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337942-Morning-love