*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339829-Magical-Box
Rated: E · Other · Sci-fi · #1339829
This is about a magical box.
One day a boy named Jack was at his house with his sister Sarah. Him and Sarah were bored because they lived in the middle of the country so there wasn't much to do. So they went exploring in there addic,they didn't find much but a box. They tried to open it but it didn't work the lock was to strong. So they got an axe and hit the lock with it nothing at all not even a mark on it. o than they just kept trying to hit it with things but no marks at all. They saw an inscription on the chest it said one word "ZEWARY" the kids did't know what to do to open it. So they thought it was a password so Jack said" ZEWARY",the lock on the chest disapeared and the box opened.

There wasn't anything in it. Jack closed the box. Sarah looked inside the box and she found nothing. Sarah and Jack went to bed. Later that night Jack went back to the box opened it and wondered why it was empty but it needed a password for it. So he got in the box and shut it. Jack was teleported to his room,he didn't know why that happened. But now he had an necklace around his neck, the necklace was black with a red stone on it. He didn't know why so he went back up to the box and got in it and closed the top, but this time he said "ZEWARY" and he teleported to his sisters room.

It seems that wherever Jack was thinking he wanted to go to it teleports him to it. The next day Jack shows Sarah the necklace and that the box can teleport you to where you want to go to. Sarah didn't belive it so Jack showed her that if you get into the chest and think about a place it will take you there so Sarah gets in it and thinks about going to her room and she ends up in her room but she gets a ring...


                                            TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2007 night writer (lil_ninja_rey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339829-Magical-Box