*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339784-The-Little-Turtle
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #1339784
This story is about a turtle who only eats french fries.
This story is about a little turtle who was born in Hopkins,Minnesota,he was born by a little pond near a forest. His parents were taken away from him by people,the people kept his parents as pets. There is something a little different about this turtle. He doesnt eat regular turtle food,he only will eat french fries.

One day the turtle was looking for some french fries behind the fast food restaraunt. The little turtle waits for the boy that works at the restaraunt to come out and dump out the old fries. So when the boy comes out the turtle hides,the boy dumps the fries out. The turtle crawls over to the fries and starts eating them,he is full and goes back to the pond to get water. He just loves the pond it has pure clean delicous water,so the turtle was drinking some water and he went to sleep in his little burrow he made out of sticks and leaves.

The next morning the turtle wans to get breakfast so he goes to the fast food place and waits out back but this time the boy doesn't come out. The turtle waits and waits but no one comes out to dump out the fries. So the turtle goes into the front of the restaraunt the sign says "closed" the turtle can't read so he just waits out front,he gets bored so he just leaves the restaraunt and goes to the pond again. The turtletries other thins like twigs and leaves but he doesn't like any of them so he just sits and pouts waiting for some food.

The next day he goes back to the restaraunt and this time he waits out back for the boy the boy comes and the boy sees the little turtle the boy goes and gets some leaves for the turtle the turtle won't eat them. So the boy keeps on trying to feed the turtle different things but the turtle doesn't want any of it,the boy gives the little turtle fries and than the turtle is very happy.

So everyday for 1 week the boy feeds the turtle french fries every day but one day the turtle doesn't show up to the restaraunt so the boy goes looking for the little turtle but he can't find the turtle anywhere. This beautiful walks up to the boy and says "thanks for all of the fries it helped me change back into a human,than she gets teleported up into an alein spaceship........

                                                    To be continued
© Copyright 2007 night writer (lil_ninja_rey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339784-The-Little-Turtle