*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340354-A-Broken-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1340354
Read the title.
A Broken Heart



A heart so full of love, so full of hope, so full of life *Heart*

A soul so broken by the lose of heart, the lose of dreams *Heart*

As a heart has the hope, the love pulled away, the dreams broken, it is consumed by the hate, the pain, the regret, the fear! *Heart*

A heart so full of love, so full of hope, so full of life! *Heart*

When a heart of so kind, so understanding of a person of this kind, is broken, what remains! *Heart*

What is a heart when it been torn, broken, and eroded away? *Heart*

A heart so full of love, so full of hope, so full of life! *Heart*

What kind of person darken’s the heart of a person, so full of hope, of love, of life? *Heart*

What is it that make a heart so innocence, darken, what erodes the soul in way to brake, a heart so strong! *Heart*

What does it mean to be broken in the eyes of those around you, what is it to brake under the power of there words? *Heart*

A heart so full of love, so full of hope, so full of life! *Heart*

A heart now broken under the strain, under the fear, under the lose of hope! *Heart*

What kind of heart, what kind of soul need to brake or be broken? *Heart*

That question can only be answer in your on heart, would you break the heart of innocence, would you let those who mean something to you be broken. *Heart*

Would you save the heart, the soul of someone you don’t know, or care for? *Heart*

What kind of soul or heart do you want to show the world do you want to be the broken or the breaker, or do you want to be the one who stops the breaking. *Heart*
© Copyright 2007 Bleeding Dawn (twilightdawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340354-A-Broken-Heart