*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340773-To-my-Family
Rated: · Poetry · Family · #1340773
This is what I hind for those who mean something to me!
To my Family


To my family I give all my hope’s and dreams.

To those who will always have my heart and love.

To my family I give all I am and more, I give the one thing no one can take from you, I give my heart my dreams.

I give all that I am and more to those who will always be there for me, I give myself in full.

To those who mean more to me then all my hope’ and dreams, I give my heart my soul and myself.

You are all I will ever need, no amount of words will be enough to say what you mean to me.

I would give anything to see your dream’s your hope’s to be released.

To you I give my dreams and my hope’s to in full, I also give the one thing I hind the most from you my love.

I’m so sorry I never show how much you mean to me.
Forgive me for that you are all I have and all I need.
To you I give my heart.
My dreams.
My hopes .
And my love.


To my family I give this to you!

© Copyright 2007 Bleeding Dawn (twilightdawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340773-To-my-Family