*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340551-Unknown-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by red
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1340551
A STORY ABOUT A WOMAN TRING TO FIND LOVE
    Rebacca Smith was an average except for one problem she had a bad love life
our story begins in a little city called Gary in the state of Indiana.
    "What up Red" Rebecca's cousin Jay Jay yelled from across the street.
    "What up Jay, come here girl."
    Jay ran over to Rebecca. "So Red how you doing?'
    "I've been better. So how you and Marquan doing?
    "Man Red he trying to act like he don't like me but I know he loves me."
    "Oh really is that why he always hit you?"
    "Those are just love taps."
    "oh really, is that why he runs every time he see you coming and he says he hates you?" Rebecca said laughing.
    "Thats not funny he just have places to go, speaking of places to go I have to go to the store for my mom, I'll see you later Red."
    When Rebecca got home her friend Thelma called and asked if she would go to the mini mart with her.On the way from the mini mart a red sports car pulled on the side of them.
    "I know you." the man in the red sports car said.
    Rebecca didn't even notice him until Thelma stoped her. "Rebecca he talking to you."
    Rebecca lookeed.
    "you not gonna say hey?" the man in the car asked.
    "I don't even know who you are."
    "The bus driver, remember?"
    "Oh yea now I remember you." rebecca thought back to when she use to ride the bus home from work.
      "Hows it been?"
      "Everythings been good latly."
      "Well thats good to hear, well listen i have to get going so how about you give me your number and ill call you."
      "How about you give me your number and ill call you."
        "Ok" He said as he took out a pen and a peice of papper.
        As he was beginig to pull off Rebecca stopped him."You never told me your name."
        "Just call me C-Jay."
        When rebecca got home she was so tired she forgot to call him he just went straight to sleep. The next morning Thelma came by asking if she would come with her to a house party her friend was throwing. The party started at 6 and ended at 10, so after the party Rebecca was so tired that she forgot to call him agin.
    "So how you been?"
    "I,ve been good, how about you?"
    " well I,ve been good too. I don't work as a bus driver no more."
    "what do you do now?"
    "I decided to go to college."
    "Thats good, well I have to go.'
    " Ok but maybe i can call you sometime   
    "Well why don't you give me your number and i'll call you."
    After he gave her his number Rebecca and Thelma finised walking home. She didn't call him for a couple of days because sh just had too much stuff on her mind
© Copyright 2007 red (cykesha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340551-Unknown-Love