*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343306-Redemption
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1343306
............
"Redemption"
By: Blake T. Miller

      My head feels like there is a hole in it. My brain isn't feeling right. So, I fill it with some nicotine smoke which probably had caused the hole in the first place. I call it my purple stick, playing with some smoke. Have my brain lowered in intelligence is my major concern. My memory is getting more short fused. I just can't remember what I was going to write about for instance. I will not start by claiming that I am sustaining a major biological failure of shrinkage because, it is not true. I can't think straight, thats all. I am wordless in the Melee from all this Jubilee. Redemption, is my word of the day because, I refused help. I can smell the hounds panting on my scent. It is not a desire of mine to be forced one day as if to say, "I am not a smart man anymore". No, Sir. I will refuse to say that. 

        Nicotine craving is god-awful. It is a bitch. So, therefore, I will remain the course of some kind of an explanatory. Everything is coarse now. The society had play a big role in a live mimicry of some calmness. Staleness of defeat comes on surface. Am I a douche bag or, a great citizen? because, in reality, there are no equals as I walk while somebody drives a mega sized Hummer. There is a nasty gash on my ankles, that I kind of walk like a Sea Captain of a classical stereotype. The reality is, there is no such reward for standing in the harm's way, unless you got some certifications or, medal. Supports are so crucial and that is why sports are extremely popular in the ass-kissing atmosphere of a political arena. It is something to do, it is pent-up ventilation. To cluster on a street fight is almost natural as though to say a fascination. The beguiled whims of centered abstractions in human behavior is almost a science on it's own. Solutions start happening when people submit their agreements. Even though, logically, there are some people who does not want the economy to get better, or, some kind of a filibuster on the allowance of conscience to decay, starve, descend simply because, from preventing the economy to become better works for them in their Prima Donna cashew . They are still reaping luxurious benefits through sufferings or, famines.

    Honestly, the motto is no matter of how sappy I start sounding is "Never Feel Sorry For Yourself". A leadership voice is really needed to pump the muscle of the society to extreme heights. What I can think to say is, it is an understatement to eat animals. We should be synthetically producing our own foods. Like Star Trek, or a Brave New World, a futuristic world where eating animals becomes a thing of the past. Food is really just bunch of atoms put together that, then, becomes bowel movement out of the rectum. I ain't trying to pitchfork some distasteful concepts. I am just trying to highlight something that is conceptual. Evil has been done to us all. There no person who have not been exposed from evil in the entire globe. If an athlete or somebody who is so healthy, it makes you feel some kind of prejudice that was performed upon you during some point in the past and, it is not regrettable in what I am trying to say. I am not claiming that there are distant conspiracy theories at play. Industries and corporations have knowingly allowed harmful components to enter the person digestion system. They done so because the Governments were not policing them. So, they have hurt and killed a lot of people in the process, through unconscionable greed. But, it is doubtful, that civilization would  become instantly conscionable until people with conscience take action.

    It is a game of how one say things. It becomes a paranoia of how people take in interpretation from what is said. It is like trying to rekindle fire on wet riddle. It is trading secrets with diabetes. Consequences happen. People get put in jail from possession or, how you say things. You may end up with a straitjacket if you say things with reckless abandon, but the point is, great battles are worthy of glorious amens. If we are just bunch of atoms put together, what is the point of feeling swell in the eyes the universe?









© Copyright 2007 ElMirage (lemontank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343306-Redemption