*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335118-Iffy-Solutions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Column · Other · #1335118
Read about how to Help People and Thrive.
"Iffy Solutions"
By: Blake T. Miller


Through the eyes of Jesus in a time that was long ago, where the skin cried like venisons around the campfire as burnt resuides became leather. The clouds sweated like a labor or flesh wound, in these unexplained, misunderstood and musky times where passive-agressive violence became applicable through psychology and suspicious activities. The opposing stares from the another sex becomes a geniune crisis. The mobster would sting to where it ciphers the vessel of a voice and a language was born. Wise write to exhalt a vibe that courses through the learner's cortex. The doom seems to loom as fossil fuel becomes an issue. There are solutions that could be sold to improve the world globally. A successful solution would diffuse an enriching chain reaction of healthiness for all.

This eventual proclaimation is an idea that could become huge through argeements. It should be a personal honorary to become the MacGyver of solutions. Through the fear of foot transportation, it has become an intuition to harm potentional gas consumers and it becomes a rancid logic to reduce the number of vehicle transporters to save gasoline. It becomes an issue of pride and, usefulness.To become an insider is a brain race. Who has a better trait to invent greatness and upgrade an entire "age"? Once one become an insider, one will then, have a chance to make an difference that luminates a better future. The age of transportation freedom is now closing. Who is the hope? Who can turn water to wine and who can slew, carve, prescribe a better future for us all? It could be absurd to argue that great evil has been commited or, it is just a trial of error in the nature that is humanity.

Why keep concealing bright ideas? It is an arduous task to make believers out of skeptics. We may have to clone the extravaganza of living and being alive. The circuit that prevents components from becoming a distorted transmission is a peace of mind lodge. The numeric methodlogy of the sweeten particles being supplied into the synapses are an admission of a higher success percentage. The rearward on the multiude visitation confounds a caterpillar schematics.

To supply corporates with privileged utreuscords that is muscular on the buttocks could pitch a tent in chief narratives. To hold the staff is clearly a privilege but, to hold hostages of brilliant ideas is being an arrogant butcher who deserves no place in a decent society. The swine who claims to be the head of the table deserves to be chastened and set on a straight path towards brightness. Who are we to deny the miracle of wormlike women? These gyspies who dared to be wildly free and, are privileged because they can please a "Big Kahuna" in exchange for favors or, raises. Thus, the contribution is meant to cast a needful satisifcation that ebbs.

Right now, mothers are pumping breast milk for disadvantaged children who faces fatal starvation as their charity activity. The Breast Milk is being send to South Africa and other Regions that faces crisis. So, this becomes an global issue that does not prize selfishness. Advertly, there been idea that been splintered in my mind. I realize that lack of conscience produce shadiness in many situations but, I am not writing to give a lecture in scruple. Divulging coherent, scientfic concepts is a counsel to assist better establishments and missions. How do we feed world hunger could creatively be suggested to mega-glamour corporations.

A potential giver does not want to shoulder death of small children because he or, she decided to be businesslike and withheld a potentially excellent idea. It is an idea that multplies. If we were to use these slovently wonderful computer technology at our disposal and there are articles about how sophiscated our computers are today. In fact, some of these computers are borderline Artifical Intelligence; a material processor that thinks on its own and understands questionably about life. Within a relatively cheap budget, there's a way to revitalize depressed civilizations that does not strategically nixes on the rich.

To be dramatic, there were great merchant ships that heralded Europe out of the dark ages and surpseded a renaissance with the saaviest endearment. A diva air of bloom rode on the seabreeze wind. Wooden ships that pulsated with a different dimenison in this relam are mass production in wait. The thing is, there is always an need for employment. Maybe, we could build a self sufficated system that would operate like red blood cells that are being pumped by the heart. Analogy is the red blood cells are like ships made out of timber and "New Amsterdam" is the Heart. All these primitive ships need are a guide to volunteer for the navigating and there is plenty of alternative engery in the sea. All we can pay these artifical intelligence "guides" are in lithium powered batteries or, solar pads or, wind generators. Talk about cheap! If the product is durable, there is no telling how eternally these ships would last. Anyway, how does lithium powered batteries and sophsicated artifical intelligence computer solve world's poverty?

What I am proposing is we build Ghost Ships with using the earliest forms of sea transportion and plus, gps additions. In these Ghost Ships, there could be rat nests or, some kind of a food source that would multiply over time. Maybe, floating farms that could be towed from tugboats or, floating farms that use sails, being strictly carbon-free. Low emissions are furtistic signal of great indepenence, unselfishness, porting widsom and self sufficency.

It would be Jack Appleseed to help life flourish for future generations and not be so politically minded because, that path will only lead to exhaustions, ulcers, high blood pressures, retina damages, dementia, diabetes and these "physical suffocations". Why not just usher a Hellenistic age where Greek Culture swept like a spiraling pigskin in the air. There is alot of hard work to make thousand of ship like the Golden Age of Elizabeth, the Great Armada. Thousands of ships sailed from Spain to England without the guide of Satellies or, the Northstar systems. These computers would turn lifeless trees into their own transformation on the sea or, could be in other words, remote controlled carvans that could be put together through sophiscated programs. The number one attraction to this theory is that it would be cheap and changes the globe for the better. No more small children dying because it was too expensive to bring nourishments. If we ever going to conquer space or, colonize Mars or, put cities on the Moon, we ought start mass trafficking with our oceans. Maybe, even communicate with the Dolphins and help them build better clans in the Ocean. The Dolphins could be our Hounds of the Sea. The Sonar abilities are dolphins are just as mysterious as Artifical Intelligence. There is actually, so much out there that needs our help and intellect.

Since we took the earth's resources greedily, we owe it to our ecologies to give back and thank them for the giving what our technologies needed. They are like Cotton woven into our skirts. We would use the Doppler Radar to catch the best weather. These "Ghost" ships would be virtually self sufficent. When a Forest Fire or, Genocide happens, I just think what waste because of the lumber loss and the tragical employment loss. Because, there are alot of areas that need to be mined and ship yards that needs craftsman. The Bible make renditions about Cedar Woods and seems to empathize the importance of Cedar wood. Like a Duck in the Pond, stillwater, but the deck becomes uncommonly alive.

Imagine one computer administer controlling Armada Carvan on the weathering seas from the comfort of his or, her desk. If we could easily control the Rudders on sailing ships from distance, imagine the enhanced mass circulation of commerce and spawning of Matrix technologies that becomes Taxi Cabs in it's own right. The trend will multiply as the ships will multiply as more people become revived to build more ships. Billions of unemployed people could make hundred thousands or even millions, of these Ghost Ships. Just giving these people jobs as choice over poverty is just logically the better choice to make.
© Copyright 2007 ElMirage (lemontank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335118-Iffy-Solutions