*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347675-An-introduction-to-April-and-Aspen
by April
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1347675
Become friends with the chain smoking, booze hauking saviours of your soul!


You know what? I've always kinda liked my name, even if it doesn't really make that much sense. April, my mother tells me, reminds her of "new life, and flowers and all the little woodland animals hopping along and wrinkling their tiny little noses" but my mum was always a retard, seeing as I was born on a cold windy day in October, brought screaming into the world by a trainee midwife who tied my bellybutton in the wrong shape making it look ugly and impossible to ever get pierced.
My surname, Heirwynd, although the butt of a few jokes, still hints at some long forgotten decadence in my family line. I'm apparently decended from rich merchants who sailed over to the east in search of spices and sugar. But they hit hard times slowly ebbing into jobs like carpentry, then servantry, then travelling circus-y, until we arrived at the 2000's were my dad is a librarian and my mum is a cleaner. Fun times.
I died when I was 16. Just thought I'd pop that in.
I'm not at all interested in telling you how I died, or how it felt-maybe later I will- but I assure you, it's pretty boring stuff. What is interesting though are the times after my death and my first meeting with Aspen DeRousio, in all his, emm, glory(he'd want me to put it like that).
I'm going now. I'll speak to you soon, but I've got to get to Galloways class before he threatens to kill me again or something. Also, Aspen and I are planning to set of a paint bomb in the school grounds and I've got to find some dynamite sticks. See ya!
© Copyright 2007 April (aprilheirwynd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347675-An-introduction-to-April-and-Aspen