*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348513-Cara
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1348513
Not quite sure what this will be!
I looked up from the desk at the human. I was so thirsty right now. I could just have her and no one…. NO you can not eat her Cara, I had to keep telling myself that over and over just so I could look up at her and not attack. I left class early. I couldn’t screw up. Not again. No one bothered to ask me why I left anymore. I walked out of the gloomy little school into the parking lot. I quickly scanned for my car. I would have to go hunting, AGAIN. I was tired of eating too easy prey. I wanted human blood. Emily would disapprove. Of course she would if I ate human, “eating humans aren't ‘moral’” she said. This pathetic little world doesn’t need all of this waste walking around calling what there doing ‘lives’ anyway. I looked in my mirror; my sandy blonde hair didn’t match my cold dark eyes. My eyes of course would change back to the original color of my eyes. The gold that was now intertwined with my icy blue eyes was the chemical effect of being directly changed from and Ancient.

Emily always told me that my lust for blood was stronger then the normal vampire. She said it was because I was directly changed from a Christange vampire. The only thing she told me about them is that Christange's or Ancient’s as we call them, didn't ever leave a human alive. When a human is bit by an Ancient the poison changes, changing the molecular structure of a human. Making them a hybrid. But having a human live on from an Ancient wasn’t normal. Something would have to have saved the “meal” from the Ancient. I shuddered at the thought that I was someone’s meal.

The first hybrid ever known was created by a scientist in Transylvania in 1518. Back then when Ancients killed whoever and whatever they wanted and didn’t have to hide, Dr. Ernest Blankhouse caught one. He took the Ancient back to his house where he then transferred blood from the Ancient into his own daughter. His daughter Alianna then changed into a hybrid, the first hybrid ever to be recorded in our history. As the Ancient’s started dying off, vampires were soon forgotten. That was Emily ever told me. But I was pretty sure it was because that was all that was told to her.

Emily’s story was a bit sadder than mine. Emily was turned in a little town in Italy in 1752. She only told me that one night a hybrid snuck into her house. He attacked her parents first then moving onto her sister. He was just finishing Emily off when someone interrupted. The vampire ran, leaving Emily to change into what she is today. Emily didn’t go into detail about what happened. But she did tell me the first human emotion she felt as a vampire was the feeling of sadness. Emily did kill one human. She killed the human that saved her.

© Copyright 2007 twilightfan101 (msmith1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348513-Cara