*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348730-My-Nightmare-My-Dream
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1348730
A horrible nightmare and a beautiful dream...what is next to offer this man....
Rainbow flowers and clouds made the sky that looked like cotton candy, just looking at them make me want to eat them.But i couldn't grasp them with my hand,whever I tried to reach for them.I sighed and closed my eyes.The breeze was cool and felt like I was flying while laying on the soft green grass.
I wanted to dream this dream more and never fade away from it. It felt like my solitude, my soul.It's where I belong, where I feel so at ease and have no troubles in the world to worry about.

Yes that is where I wanted to be forever.


As I lie there listening to the dreaming sounds and calls of different imaginary beasts and the swirls of beautiful colours appearing here and there. This truly was and is my world.


But something unexpected started to happen, the sky started to turn into a dark red colour and onminous shadows of horrofying creatures roamed the sky.I started to get afraid and thinking."Why has my world become like this? Why..what is happening?" I didn't know what to do? I wanted to wake up from this dream that has turned into my nightmare. But I couldn't wake up! I was begining to get frantic, my heart beating rapidly and my breathing getting heavier and faster.

It felt like my chest was going to explode as the creatures moved closer to me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't my voice was silent.No matter how hard I tried...It just would'nt let go.


I tried to pinch at my skin trying to wake myself up but it wouldn't work.
Nothing is working, at this time I just wanted to die! This feeling was horrible
and so sad like, death couldnt be the only answer, suffering was needed.And blood
the smell of blood was there.Frieghting ghosts from my past started to appear, but they were different like, I don't know it's too hard to explain, my eyes are closed I don't want to see anymore of this.

I want to break free of it, the chains they hurt my wrists burning my skin like rapid lava, volcanic fire.Pain unbearable pain enflicted on myself and those beasts are getting closer and closer at every second.I wanted to scream out for help! But I can't!!!!!!!! 'Get me the "Fuck" out of here!" I scream and scream over
and over again. I then feel a warm hand touch my shoulder, I jump and turn to look at the thing or person who touched me. And to my surprise I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she smiled at me gracefully and ushered for me to stand up.I followed her orders and stood up not looking away from the woman that stands before me. I was in awe, was my dream coming back to me? Or is it just an illusion that a nightmare can create. The woman did not speak but ushered for me to follow her and I did so.


I followed her through a dark tunnel and the only light was what was elumintating from her.I still did not know who or what she was, but I though it would be better just not to know.Before the tunnel ended the woman turned to me and said; " Jeremy, It is now time wake up!"I looked at her admirinly and strangely as her voice was like a beautiful song of the intruging nightingle.Again she said "Please wake up! They are waiting for you!" I nodded my head unsure if I should believe her or not. But her raident and mysteruous aura told me not to fear and go with the flow.


I allowed myself to fall and float towards the light that appeared above, I looked down towards her she was smiling and waving goodbye. I waved back a tear falling from my eye, sad that I had to leave such a beautiful woman behind. As I looked at my hands and feet I noticed that I was fading, I looked up at the girl again and yelled' out before I could disappear. "Will I ever see you again?" I called. She answered in her sweet voice but I could not hear her.

And that was it.


I opened up my eyes to see many pair of other eyes staring at me with worry and hope. I noticed that my mother, my father
and my two sisters and brother was there. I looked at them all confused, I looked around and noticed that I was lieing in a
hostpital bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were in a bad car accident darling!" my mother cried.

"We thought we lost you! cried my father this time.

"But luckly this young girl could pull you out of your car before t blew up! said my little sister her eyes delighted that she knew that I was ok.

I looked at her and asked her "Who?' She moved away abit from where she was standing and there she stood. The beautiful woman I saw in my dream the one who saved me from my nightmare.

I stared at her wide eyed not knowing what to say,my words were frozen inside my throat! "How could this be possible?' I thought.
The girl smiled at me, and held my hand.

"Don't worry!" she said.

"It will be ok, I will stay by your side till you get better!"

I looked at her and blushed a little. Before I could say anything about the dream, she nodded her head and smiled.

"Yes it was me." I smiled and squeezed her hand lightly as sleep took over and that my dreams were finally coming  true and I was happy. I will never have the nightmare again as long as she is with me.

My guiding light,My true love and now My soul. No solitude shall keep me in it's chains forever, only when my own worlds
needs me.

© Copyright 2007 blackRose (kiradark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348730-My-Nightmare-My-Dream