*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348733-My-Mothers-Dying-Wish
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1348733
A mother dies will he live it out or bring justice to the killer who murdered her?
I remember my mother standing on the balcony looking over the city, the wind blowing her long black hair. She turned to me and smiled, her smile was always so soothing and beautiful.She was such a gentle woman, always caring and not afraid of anything.

She was my mother strong but gentle. She taught me many things,her wise words always made me
become strong.


Her eyes I will never forget, how they became so lifeless. I was so scared to move,I didn't know what to do or say. I was frozen from where I stand.My heart beating rapidly, my breathing heavy I couldnt escape this no matter how hard I try.This moment...I died inside myself as I saw my mother being murdered before my
eyes. Some say that I'd be venageful, but I cannot go against my mothers dying wishes.


Just because someone has hurt you so much, does revenge really satsify you?
Does it really make you feel better knowing that you have killed someone with your own hands? Do not make the mistake, but choose wheather you want to or not.
Just make sure that you make the right one.

And those words made me think.If I was anyone else they would probably end up staining their hands.But I am not one to judge at all, what I feel and what I think and I respect what my mother taught me and what I saw with my own eyes. So I have chosen not to go after my mother's murderer.

Why? Because staining my hands with his blood will only taint me more and maybe the thirst will not rest knowing that his blaood will not wash off.

So day by day I look up into the sky knowing if I have made the right choice. But I also promised my mother that If I ever meet him on the street, I would not hesitate to to stain the blade I keep by my side just in case.She even smiled when I said this; Because she knew what I meant and what I wanted.

My mother..I miss you and one day I will spill the blood of the one who spilled yours and taken you away from me.But for now mother...I will live out your promise. But in the end my will to devour my sorrow will break it.

So please do not burden me with your disappointment when I do, all I know is that I will be free from the chains in which you haunt me.

© Copyright 2007 blackRose (kiradark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348733-My-Mothers-Dying-Wish