*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349263-First-Jester-Dream
Rated: XGC · Draft · Adult · #1349263
This one is inspired by a close friend of mine.
I walk into the bedroom quiet as can be and see that you aren’t there. I hear water running in the background. Heading to the bathroom I hear your moaning slowly cooing every few seconds. You are taking a bath with lots of bubbles; your body is covered in them. Your beautiful hair is flowing around you like some sort of mystic fairy queen. With all the steam in the room you barely even notice me there. Sitting down on the toilet I watching you soak in the bubbles rubbing your succulent breasts with those bubbles. One hand slowly rubbing your bald, wet, sweet box. Your moans are like a perfectly tuned quire singing my favorite song. Its just music to my ears. Somehow you figured out that I was there because you reached out for my hand pleadingly. Slowly closing and reopening your fingers longing for my grasp. I lay my hand in yours wondering what you would like me to do next.
Quietly you shushed me and took my hand in yours. Said for me to stand beside the bathtub on my knees. You set my right hand on your chest between the cleavage of your breasts. With a smile on your face you asked me if I could feel your heartbeat. Giggling I said “yes I can”, you must be either really scared or very turned on. Finally opening your eyes you looked into mine and asked me what I thought the reason was. Taking in the scents of the room with a deep breath I replied “you must be very turned on”. With a sighing smile you closed your eyes again grasping my hand in yours. Now even firmer than before. I could feel the tremble of excitement in your fingertips. You started running our hands down your chest to your belly making sure not to press to hard against your skin.
My heart started to beat faster and harder with every inch we went down your perfectly smooth surface. Reaching your groin area I noticed that you had shaved your little kitty recently. I asked if that was for me. You just simply smiled and kept going south. The bath water was still hot and now almost up to my elbow. My shirt was getting wet but I didn’t seem to care. I was very comforted by the knowledge that we were the only ones home. My middle finger was just getting to the slit of your lips, your skin getting warmer now. I couldn’t help twitching my middle finger across your clit subtly chuckling as your legs shook as your clit flicked from under my caress. I stopped and you shook your head “don’t stop now that you found your treasure”. You could do nothing but simply smile and press my hands deeper into you.


© Copyright 2007 LostSoul (rachesdork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349263-First-Jester-Dream