*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349262-Office-Lust
Rated: XGC · Draft · Adult · #1349262
My dreams are where most inspiration comes from. They are vivid and full of detail.
Office Lust

I am sitting at my comp playing maple late at night. Wearing only my housecoat. The light is off and I am listening to my MP3 player, training my priest at coolies. You quietly open the door and sneak up behind me. Wrapping your arms across my neck, you start to nibble on my ear. Pulling my ear bud out of my ear with your teeth you whisper to me to turn around. I comply and see you wearing a sleek leather Teddy and garters. You have a black see through robe on as well. You ask me how my day was. I say, “It was long and hard”. With a smile you pull on the tie to my robe and open it up. “Looks like your day isn’t the only thing that’s long and hard around here”. Take in the view of me sitting there all opened up. “Do you mind if I help myself to making it all better?” you asked. I said “be my guest if you wish”. Resting your luscious tits on my knees you started licking my shaft making him stand straight up for you. Working your way up to the head, kissing the entire way up the length of my cock. Once you had reached the top you proceeded to give me a deep throat experience of a lifetime. Taking it all the way to the point of gagging you. Just when I was about to cum you got up and pulled your teddy off. Giving me a strip show worthy of a showgirl. Once naked you sat on my lap with your legs over my shoulders. Grabbing my cock you slid me inside of you. All wet and creamy I went in with no problem at all. You managed to get some of your juices on your fingers and asked me if I could clean them off for you. One by one I licked and sucked them clean of all that was you. Wincing at how tight you had gotten in just a short time, you slowed your motions a little to lube up some more. It took very few insertions to make it moist enough to slide in and out. After that you proceeded to ride me a little more easily. Taking your time not to go to fast and get me off sooner than you wanted. Your tits felt wonderful brushing against my chest as you rode me. You said this was all for me so if I felt like Cumming to just let it go. After what felt like 20 minutes or so, I could feel myself ready do explode all up inside of you. I told you to just sit there and let me cum inside your pink paradise. You grinded into my lap so hard it made my balls ache. I grabbed your tit in my mouth sucking as hard as I could. It was all I could do to stop myself from screaming your name in lust. You just moaned into my ear to suck harder, you wanted to feel my ecstasy as pain. The more pleasure I felt, the more pain you felt. Once I let go told me to suck even harder than before. Again I sucked on your nipple as hard as I could. I tasted blood from where your barbell was tearing the skin but you wouldn’t let me stop. That’s all you needed to cum all over my cock. I felt the cream from your oozing pussy flowing onto my balls and down my ass to the seat beneath me. It was enough to make me cum again. In our blast of pleasure you wrapped your legs around the chair and I squeezing them together like a vice grip. I think I actually heard the chairs back cracking in your grip. Embracing me in your arms you smothered me with your tits and came with the ferocity of a wild tornado. Afterward the two of us just sat there staring at each other with smiles on our faces. Taking in the scents of the phenomenon that just occurred. Getting up and putting your robe back on you said “lets go to bed babe”. I got up and followed you to the room where we got into bed and cuddled for the remainder of the night…

© Copyright 2007 LostSoul (rachesdork at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349262-Office-Lust