*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349654-On-A-Texas-Dare
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1349654
Picutures of a friend's dare draws in her friend.
Excitement creeps into by breath, my heart is racing, both palms are sweaty and my fingers tremble slightly. Nervous gitters make my stomach slightly queasy. I knew Sarah had had an affair in Texas, and that she had let someone take pictures of her with her own camera as part of a dare, but here they were, a memory card full of pictures and a few video clips displayed on my iphone ready to watch. I can't help myself but look. The thrill of peeking into something private carries me away.

With a tap the first video plays: Sarah is in the back seat of the car I had seen her streaking towards in a photo moments earlier. I am looking at her from just outside the car. The open rear door is in the left hand side of the frame. Sarah is leaning against the passenger door, laughing and squiring in the back seat. Her black dress is draped across her, it barley covers her nakedness. The light of the car's open door illuminates her with a slightly yellow cast. "I made it to the car, which was the dare...I win, I win..." She was laughing too hard to continue.

"I can't believe you did that," came an unseen guy's voice, also laughing. “How about a victory shot for posterity.”

Sarah tugged at her dress covering herself a little better. “What, you didn’t get an eye full on my way here?”

"No, I was to busy being shocked, and chasing after you to get a good picture for you to keep as a memento of your adventure."

"Your loss, the final dare for the bar tab was to streak to my car, and here I am. Close the door so I can get dressed."


word count = 296
© Copyright 2007 Alex Griffin (alexandra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1349654-On-A-Texas-Dare