*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1350038-Treehouse-Partay
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1350038
The cramp judges gather at {suser:darkin}'s house. Join the fun!
darkin's house was high up in a tree. darkin set out many food platters on the branches in her tree. Birds fluttered, decorating for the cast of people coming to the party. The first to come was shaara. She brought salads with her. Next was Sophy with the rolls and desert. Tigger thinks of Prancer brought cups and punch, Robert Waltz brought games. Three unexpected guests arrived about half an hour after the party started. These three were b_boonstra, The Milkman , Diane .
darkin said "Well, I didn't know you were coming! I might want to get more food out." The party continued with games and feasting galore. Each wrote a story and read it to the group. The party favors included memberships and WDC Things. They also discussed the Writer's Cramp and the recent entries starring themselves.



Word Count: 131 words



GOOD JOB JUDGING!!!!!

shaara
Sophy
darkin
Tigger thinks of Prancer
Robert Waltz
Diane
The Milkman
b_boonstra
© Copyright 2007 Knightress Morgan (morgan_faere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1350038-Treehouse-Partay