*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351592-A-Midnight-Dinner
by Zack
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1351592
A midnight snack leads to something a little different...
“God, how am I always stuck in these types of situations?” whispered Jose to himself, cursing at his bad (or was it good?) luck. Laying right beside him on the same bed was Ciel, a half-Satyr whom he had known since he was a child, shirtless, breathing slowly in front of him, Ciel’s body emanating a warmth that was not missed by Jose. I lean in closer, watching shallow breaths pass back and forth. His eyelids flutter occasionally. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

Creeping a bit closer and reaching out in front of him, Jose slowly stroked Ciel’s cheek, hoping not to wake him. I lean in a bit closer, but a sudden twitch from him caused our mlips to touch each other slightly, causing me to jerk back a little from the contact. Unfortunately, this caused Ciel to stir a little.

Thinking fast, Jose asked Ciel, “Ye wanna get something to eat? I hear they have some sort of room service here…”

“Uh… Sure, I guess…?” said Ciel sleepily, his mind still half-asleep--he didn‘t realize what Jose had just done. “You wanna wake up Alstro?”

“No, not really. Just let’im lay there for all I care…” said Jose, reaching slowly over Ciel for the phone.

~After ordering for their meals~

Laying in the uneasy silence, waiting for the room service, Jose tried to break the ice by saying, “So, do you really actually like Lillina?”

“Why are you saying that? Of course I do… Though I guess it’s not portraying it correctly… I doubt Lillina even cares at all about my feelings… Especially since my own father RAPED her…”

“Isn’t that my point though Ciel?” said Jose, edging closer, “I mean, you got raped tons of times when you were a kid, and yet here Lillina is, having raped but once, and she complains and becomes all sad…”

“What’re you implying…?” said Ciel, getting suspicious and a bit more conscious of how close Jose was at the day beside him.

“Nothing…” said Jose slyly, “Just that you should get someone with more confidence than that--not some unstable, spontaneous gal like Lillina… Not that anything’s all-that wrong with her…” Jose leaned in ever closer, their knees almost touching, their faces only several inches apart.

“Uh… Okay then…” said Ciel, before he heard knocking on the door.

“Oh, the food must be here,” said Jose, rushing towards the door, yet another awkward moment narrowly averted.

Peering into the room, the person giving out the food said, “Oh, sorry guys, but, y’know, rules and all, man, but ye can’t have beer with, y’know, children and stuff… Man…”

“Oh, well, can we get a room then?” said Jose, hoping that it clearly implied that they were just going to another room to eat and not do… other stuff…

“Oh, I see…” said the guy, coughing slightly, “Well, I guess ye can rent a room somewhere else er something… Not like we have much service around here since Parasol came and, like, started building all these hotels and stuff… Man, this job blows…” Putting his hands in his pocket, he took out a key and stuck his hand out towards Jose.

Getting up, Ciel walked over and, taking the key that the guy was giving to Jose, took the cart and went to their room. Jose followed soon afterwards.

“You DO realize you aren’t wearing a shirt, right?” said Jose, after catching up to Ciel.

“Oh, dammit!” said Ciel, but realized that the key to their room was in his shirt…

“Oh the predicament we’re in…” Jose whispered to himself before entering their new room.

“I guess there’s nothing to do now but eat the grub,” said Ciel, rubbing his bare stomache, causing Jose to take a peek at it for a few seconds, allowing his eyes to see the smooth, toned and tanned chest, before going down to a flat stomach, somewhat visible abs forming from his hard life as a homeless, a small trail of hair going down from his bellybutton, teasingly, blocked off by Ciel’s pants.

But, then, the moment passed, and Jose looked up to see Ciel looking at the food and the bucket of beer, having not noticed Jose looking at his chest and stomach. “I guess…” was all Jose could say, before grabbing a tray and lying down on the only bed there.

“Why is it that we’re always having to be forced into the same beds?” said Ciel aloud, “No offence, of course…”

“None taken…” said Jose, thinking back to when they were younger, how the two ‘mutants’ as they were called, were always forced to do things by themselves, whether it was reading ( they always had to share the same book), eating (someone always stole Ciel’s food, so Jose always had to share with Ciel), or sleeping. “God, it sure was rough back then… It’s amazing we got back unharmed… Well… Almost unharmed…”

Ciel took the hint--Jose was implying on how the older teenagers and passing homeless would, if they were drunk enough, go about and rape Ciel, usually when Jose wasn’t there. Jose’s wings were intimidating to the other people in the city. Ciel’s small horns and hooves did little to scare off the others.

They ate in silence, the small bed forcing their arms to have contact because of the overly large, stained chrome. Before long they had all-but eaten their dinner save the bottles of beer and the dessert--chocolate truffles. Instinctively, Ciel reached for two bottles of beer and said, “Here’s to us--for surviving such a horrible time, only to continue to yet another series of misfortunes…”

“Here here,” was all Jose said, taking a long swig from the beer. Already the effects were obvious--the mood had lightened considerably, the thoughts dull, neither of them caring all-too much about their actions.

The sad part was, Jose could withstand the effects of the alcohol much better than Ciel, whose speech was already slurring, his mood a bit giddy. Taking advantage of the situation somewhat, Jose leaned in a bit closer to Ciel…

“So… You wanna eat the dessert now?” said Jose, licking his lips… ‘God, I hope he doesn’t remember any of this… Then again, there’s a high possibility of that… Ciel got a head ache once after eating a rum ball!’

“Sure!” said Ciel, his breath already smelling strongly of alcohol, a slight blush forming from the blood-rushing effects of the drunks… Or was it something else…?

While Ciel had turned his body to get the chocolate, Jose made his move, putting his hands over Ciel’s chest and started nibbling on his ear. Ciel groaned in protest, and said, “Let’s have some dessert first, Jose…”

‘FIRST?!’ thought Jose, ‘God, Ciel must be awful drunk…’ But as he sipped more of the beer, Jose didn’t really start to care. He opened up the little box that held the truffles and took one and held it teasingly in front of Ciel, circling it over his mouth before popping it inside. Ciel, not wanting to be left out, lunged towards Jose, sharing the chocolate truffle with Jose. Mouth-to-mouth…

This action caught Jose off-guard, making him gasp, giving Ciel just the opening he needed. Twitching slightly, Jose let himself go, tasting the slight mixture of the chocolate, rum and something else… Jose blushed profusely when he realized that that something else was Ciel…

~End~

<<btw my friend wants to know what you think of her character, Ciel... =P Her e-mail's Jujumonki@hotmail.com >>
© Copyright 2007 Zack (zahachy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351592-A-Midnight-Dinner