*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351594-A-Late-Night-Contest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zack
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1351594
A contest raves... A little too much, and things get out of hand
Yawning, Sora rolled over in his bed, distraught at how boring his life was at the moment… ‘Oh, how I wish for the times with Silva and them… And Albert and his gang of zombies… Those were the days… Now I’m stuck with two half-breeds, a ditz, a crazed experiment and a techie… Albeit a hot techie…’ Twitching at the thought, Sora shook his head and dismissed the thought as mere lack of sleep… Then again… ‘This could prove to be an ample time for a little fun!’

~

“God, why am I always stuck with the melodramatic people?” whispered Wren aloud, sitting up in bed, “Especially Lillina of all people… I mean, you get raped once and you begin to get all depressed--it’s not like it’s such a big deal or anything!” Running her hand through her hair in annoyance, she stretched and yawned, then got up. “Might as well have some fun why little miss drama queen here gets some sleep…” she said to herself slyly, “And this hotel might prove to be a little interesting!”

~

Just as Sora was heading for the door, he heard a knocking from outside. “I wonder it could be?” said Sora as he opened the door only to find Wren, dressed in a scantily-covered dress that looks remarkably like one of Lillina’s old clothes.

“How handsome, can I--” started Wren when she saw that it was Sora who was standing there, “Oh, it’s you Sora… That is to say…”

“Oh…” said Sora, caught off-guard, ‘What an unprecedented opportunity!’ Looking back a bit to see if his hidden wall-camera was still working, he said, “Oh, I guess you just wanted to come in, right? God, it must’ve been annoying having to sleep with Lillina, I bet. Come in, come in!” <<shifty eyes>>

“Oh, yes, of course…” said Wren, still a bit shocked that it was someone she actually knew that was behind one of the occupied rooms. Clearing her throat, she absent-mindedly checked to see if HER hidden camera (nestled well within the folds of Lillina’s clothes) was working before coming in.

“So, what’s up?” said Sora, lying down on the bed.

“Nothin’ much I guess… But I wish we had actually bought some food instead of the Halloween candy…” said Wren, winking, sitting down beside Sora.

“Oh, well, we can get some food service then!” said Sora, getting up, before Wren stopped him, placing a single finger on Sora’s lips, and whispered, “I think I’ll order…”

“Fine by me!” said Sora, winking and licking his lips and winking, causing a rather off contact between Sora’s tongue and Wren’s finger.

‘So it’s like THAT now, is it?’ thought Wren, smirking suggestively, before getting on the phone to order some food…

~~~

“MMM…” said Wren aloud, “I hate having to wait for food…” Doing so in really extravagant movements, Wren stretched and laid down on the bed, nestling her head on Sora’s belly, giving her camera an ample shot of his face.

‘Oh, so she wants to play it like THIS, huh?’ thought Sora, noticing at once that one of Wren’s chest buttons had <<mysteriously>> popped open. “I agree… There’s usually an annoying pause between ordering and having to wait for food… especially since’s in the bedroom…” replied Sora, playing with Wren’s hair, occasionally trailing over to touch her lips.

‘Tch, amateur…’ “Mmmm… I wish we could do [i]something[/i] to pass the time…” said Wren, rubbing her hand on Sora’s cheek playfully.

“I agree…” said Sora, bending his head so that Wren’s hand went to his neck, then moaned in (fake?) pleasure and winked suggestively back, his hand moving gracefully from Wren’s hair down to her cheek then down to her neck as well.

Getting her body up a bit, Wren thought, ‘As if anyone’s get turned on by a move like that…’ before placing her cheek on Sora’s neck, so that she could feel the slight gasp as Sora was surprised by such a rapid turn of events. Chuckling slightly, Wren opened her mouth slightly and licked Sora’s neck just a little when…

<<DING DONG!>>

“Oh, the food’s here…” said Sora awkwardly, knowing full well that it was now his turn in this rather random game of theirs. Pulling in the cart, he brought in their food.

“So, where were we?” said Sora suggestively, taking out a cherry and, after leaning in very closely to Wren’s face, rolled it slowly around Wren’s mouth before popping it slyly in his.

‘Mmm… This is getting interesting..’ thought Wren, saying aloud, “Is it just me, or is it getting a little hot in here?” before taking off her shirt, revealing a scantily-made white undershirt beneath it. Yawning, Wren stretched her arms, making sure they lifted her shirt up so that her stomach was showing, only stopping right before her bra was about to show before putting her hand on Sora’s knee and squeezing slightly and leaning her head on Sora’s shoulder.

“I agree completely…” said Sora, taking off his shirt in turn, showing off his flat chest and fit and trim stomache, causing Wren to raise her eyebrows and smirk, then turned his head so that their foreheads were touching, their lips only a few inches apart and their noses touching. As a final move, Sora too put his hand on wren’s knees--to start--but started moving [s]up[/s] down Wren’s leg.

“So… Where’s the food?” said Wren, stopping contact and embracing him from behind and nuzzling his neck with slight kisses. Sora’s sole response to that was bending his neck, giving him the right angle to blow lustfully in Wren’s ear before licking it suggestively.

“Right here Wren…” said Sora softly, before he accidentally dropped a fork between Wren’s legs.

“Oh, come on--that’s just cheap!” said Wren aloud.

“Tch--not as cheap as taking you’re shirt off!” said Sora back at her.

“Oh yeah, well…” said Wren, thinking quickly on the spot, “Well, I ‘accidentally’ dropped my knife!” With that, Wren took a knife and drove it forcefully through her undershirt, revealing Wren’s bra underneath. Discarding her torn undershirt, Wren embraced Sora fully, nibbling on his earlobes, making sure their stomachs were touching.

“Oh, that is just…” said Sora, before spotting the Champaign bottle. He reached over quickly and uncorking it in as quick a manner as possible, not even bothering to break contact with Wren. Once it was uncorked, Sora took a long, deep swig of the cheap wine.

“Oh yeah? Well… I’m both drunk AND,” said Sora, pouring the wine over his head, causing it to trickle slowly down their bodies, and kissed Wren deeply in the lips, causing Wren to gasp in surprise, giving Sora the ample opportunity to go in, making sure their tongues made enough contact before releasing their kiss and saying, with a wink, “I taste like Champaigne!”

“Oh, you’re good!” said Wren, smiling, returning the kiss, “But I’m even better…”

<<DUN DUN DUN!>>
© Copyright 2007 Zack (zahachy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351594-A-Late-Night-Contest