*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355941-The-Point-of-No-Return
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1355941
So many experiences in life are sensual.
The Point of No Return


Breathe in, out...relax.  Relax the body, the preparation is almost complete.  Something cold and wet applied then the warmth and a feeling of being stretched.  The latex hinders nothing and is needed for protection, the sensations will not be lessened by it at all.  Feeling nervous, giddy, courageous...don't forget to breathe though.  Relax again, the body if not the mind, you can end this anytime you choose to, but why would you, you have asked for this.

The buzzing begins and the heart races, an adrenaline surge.  An indrawn breath, NO, relax that is always the key.  Keep still, quiet, waiting for that first touch.  Then it is there, gently sliding down and in...the first stroke sets the pace.  Pain blossoming in it's wake; vivid, undeniable, indelible.  Get used to it, if you can, it will not release you until the end.  Each stroke placed precisely, laid next to  each other, at times overlapping.  The constant wiping adds another dimension, layering sensation upon sensation.  The blood in places, seeping gently, the tiny beads as pretty as the  other colours now found underneath.

Much later it is over and exhilaration follows, soon it will feel like a sunburn and later an itching as it heals.  Something cold and wet applied again and you are turned to see the beautiful marks made. 

All that came before is as nothing to this feeling, when you look upon the bird now gracefully tattooed on your back.

Word count: 250
© Copyright 2007 Kimberley Bird (kimberleybird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355941-The-Point-of-No-Return