*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355987-The-Abyss
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1355987
I was daydreaming at work and this is what spawned from it
Walk with me, you innocent creature, your mine. You have allowed me to corrupt you with my twisted theories… what have you done? Do not let anyone map out your life, my gentle friend, that was your first mistake. Break away from the conformity of being a non-conformist and seriously learn to think for yourself. Learn to love your twisted weirdness, Learn to love the confused gazes from strangers. I know you are giggling on the inside. Let it all go. All that’s has it’s firm grip around you. Know not of love, friendship, materialism and aspirations. Learn of losing everything to gain nothing, therefore you have nothing left to fear. Our memories are a labyrinth of mess, twisted visuals of a tortured child beside the damaged adult you will soon become. Breaking away from those who do not have your best interest. Please take this gun from my hand, I only fight with my hands, Erase the devilish, beautiful face that haunts us all in our dreams we subconsciously welcome with open arms. Lose the hope everyone has for you. I am content with being lost forever in an unknown place, myself as a child walking by my side. Hand in hand we go, singing cryptic lullabies as we walk further into the abyss…

© Copyright 2007 Dr. Paige Marshall (danisux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355987-The-Abyss