*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357384-Broken-friendship
Rated: E · Poetry · Friendship · #1357384
This is about someone been betrayed by thier friend.
As the night approaches, I sit and listen to what my shadow has to say. Looking at my watch in disbelief on how fast seconds speed away. Fingers have a tingling sensation. Memories start to fade, a turnstile spins away, I feel it but cannot explain it, but like a watchful Doberman, I can smell it. I am short of breath, my mind is hyperventilating…

Thinking of you makes it hard to breathe, there is a lack of oxygen in the streets. I see the greed in your so-called acts of good faith, what you call a good deed. You would murder your own seed if it stood in the way of what you need. If evil had a smell, then stinking you would be or worse, if hell did not belong to Satan then it would be yours.

You are a demon in disguise; it hurts to believe that at one point I called you a friend of mine, one that you would call best. You were like a preacher, to you is whom my sins I once confessed. You betrayed our friendship, you were my brother now you are just another…
© Copyright 2007 Randomthoughts (donadoac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357384-Broken-friendship